Phoenix Won't Miss DT This Year... | The Boneyard

Phoenix Won't Miss DT This Year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
according to this Twitter post:

"I'm still not going to rule out Dee getting a technical this year even if she's not playing."

I guess her reputation not only precedes her, it also stands in for her.

Diana sure does make watching women's basketball fun. Gonna miss her this year!

Reaction Score
I know that WNBA players need to play overseas to make a living. What I don not like about this is that when players take a year off from the WNBA on occasion the team that a player plays for has an off season. Then they wind up with a high draft pick for the upcoming season. Then for the start of the next WNBA season the player comes back and the team basically has two high picks on the team. This has taken place a few times in the WNBA. Its unfair to some teams.

Reaction Score
Rooting for the Connecticut Sun in getting a good draft pick in hopes of landing Stewart next season.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I wouldn't wish CT Sun on Stewie unless AD is gone. She deserves a better coach to get the team to the next level and playoffs.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
I wouldn't wish CT Sun on Stewie unless AD is gone. She deserves a better coach to get the team to the next level and playoffs.
Agreed. I don't think Anne Donovan likes CT players.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I hate to sound biased, but what the heck. I bet any player coming out of UConn knows how to be a professional, prepare, and play basketball better than AD could wish. It's a different mentality. Gene, CD, and the staff do a great job of preparing the players for life on and off the court, and they get how to win, and what it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom