Phil Nolan's defense | The Boneyard

Phil Nolan's defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know that he is still foul-prone, and maybe he takes one-too-many charges, but his defense this tournament has not gotten enough credit. He has been very solid against Adrian Payne and Patric Young, and if Brimah gets into foul trouble tomorrow night, he might be key in guarding Johnson/Randle/Lee.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
He has been very good and risen to the occasion. He's fighting hard and holding his own against some much bigger guys.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I know that he is still foul-prone, and maybe he takes one-too-many charges, but his defense this tournament has not gotten enough credit. He has been very solid against Adrian Payne and Patric Young, and if Brimah gets into foul trouble tomorrow night, he might be key in guarding Johnson/Randle/Lee.

Might be? Absolutely IS, no matter the scenario. Gonna need the kid to play well.

Reaction Score
The key was that Nolan didn't commit a foul in the last 4 minutes of the game when he had 4 fouls. That was at a time when the game still could have gone either way. Still played solid D too. We've got 15 fouls for big men. I expect to use most of them, but I expect the D will be great too.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
He will draw a charge at a key time tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom