Phil Nolan | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Phil Nolan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A lot of people are saying Phil was injured last year, what exactly was the injury? I can't quite remember hearing about it, but I also tend to keep last year as a blur

Reaction Score
My man Phil can draw charges like no other. I hope he has a great senior year.

Reaction Score
A legitimate question to be answered:

someone a while back posited that Phil might have the most charges ever drawn in the NCAAT. Did anyone ever look that up? Obviously I'm a last bast**d and didn't.

Reaction Score
A legitimate question to be answered:

someone a while back posited that Phil might have the most charges ever drawn in the NCAAT. Did anyone ever look that up? Obviously I'm a last bast**d and didn't.

No shot would have to be a Dukie.;) Battier may have that one wrapped up. Paulus has the most charges without any contact too.:eek:

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
phil could be the hilton armstrong of this season

Displacing either Miller or Brimah and going from averaging 1.5/1.9 to being a lottery pick?

This past season I was probably among Phil's biggest defenders here, but I fail to see how that occurs in this universe. From my over-optimistic viewpoint, I see his ceiling as being a fairly competent first big off the bench. Others see him receding into a senior year Olander-type role. The true answer probably lies somewhere in the middle.

Reaction Score
Displacing either Miller or Brimah and going from averaging 1.5/1.9 to being a lottery pick?

This past season I was probably among Phil's biggest defenders here, but I fail to see how that occurs in this universe. From my over-optimistic viewpoint, I see his ceiling as being a fairly competent first big off the bench. Others see him receding into a senior year Olander-type role. The true answer probably lies somewhere in the middle.

well not a lottery pick, but a solid contributor

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Phil Nolan had some big games for us during the 2014 tournament. He made a great contribution against MSU with his defense. He has been good with defensive positioning. I hope he can relax and just go out and play smart basketball when he is in during his senior year.

Reaction Score
As much as some of us complain about Phil (I'm guilty), I have absolutely no problem with him telling me to . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

STFU!!

Reaction Score
mauconnfan said:
No shot would have to be a Dukie.;) Battier may have that one wrapped up. Paulus has the most charges without any contact too.:eek:

Ahh yes, very shortsighted of me to believe it could be anyone other than a dukie.

Reaction Score
Sooo, I cant be the only one who would be satisfied if this thread turned into a myriad of pics of Phil hamming at the camera

who's got those at the ready??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline