Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn) | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As long as it's new info, why wouldn't you want more threads about him? He's a Uconn lean and a potential future player

I know right? its like would you rather have the mens basketball page cluttered with more questions about what kind of wood to use in building a new pool deck, and what the best place to eat in Ledyard is if you're looking for gluten-free, organic mexican food?

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I'd rather have one thread where I can read everything. But to each his own Isuppose

Why don't you become a BCU fan? They don't have nearly the amount of recruiting info. Might be perfect for you.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
what the best place to eat in Ledyard is if you're looking for gluten-free, organic mexican food?

That would be Granola Sanchez on main st. Ask for the special gluten dishes.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Why don't you become a BCU fan? They don't have nearly the amount of recruiting info. Might be perfect for you.
because BCU isnt a thing. Also I follow recruiting very closely, and like doing so. I just think it'd be nicer if all the info was in one place

Reaction Score
Syracuse's board pretty much has the format down, recruit's name and class and then all updates within that thread. It would be cool if this board followed the same format.

We don't follow Syracuse, they follow us

Reaction Score
We don't follow Syracuse, they follow us

it really has nothing to do with Syracuse, its about making the board alot better so posters could be kept in the loop of what's going on and would probably eliminate the need for random "what can you tell me about so and so" threads. We had a stat tracking thread during the HS season to follow DHam, Lubin, and Cassell where everything was centrally located, I don't see what makes it so difficult to carry over the same concept to recruits.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
it really has nothing to do with Syracuse, its about making the board alot better so posters could be kept in the loop of what's going on and would probably eliminate the need for random "what can you tell me about so and so" threads. We had a stat tracking thread during the HS season to follow DHam, Lubin, and Cassell where everything was centrally located, I don't see what makes it so difficult to carry over the same concept to recruits.
This

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I think 3 and tcf and the other guys who provide all the information should decie what works for them. Or there could be a board vote/poll.

Whatever happens, we better have the separate "Player X commits!" threads. Because I can't read all the other .

Reaction Score
Or better yet if you don't like all the threads just read the ones 3, 99, and tcf start. It only takes a couple of seconds to check out a thread so for me it's no big deal. However this one from yesterday was ridiculous

Anybody know about this kid? Have we offered?

Jerry Meyer @jerrymeyer247 · 3h
Breakout big man Steve Enoch (#58/#96) has Connecticut at 100% in his #Crystalball http://Post original url/1ssAgJH
HuskyHawk, Yesterday at 2:36 PMReport
#1LikeReply

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Or better yet if you don't like all the threads just read the ones 3, 99, and tcf start. It only takes a couple of seconds to check out a thread so for me it's no big deal. However this one from yesterday was ridiculous

Anybody know about this kid? Have we offered?

Jerry Meyer @jerrymeyer247 · 3h
Breakout big man Steve Enoch (#58/#96) has Connecticut at 100% in his #Crystalball http://Post original url/1ssAgJH
HuskyHawk, Yesterday at 2:36 PMReport
#1LikeReply

Would be nice to avoid those ones. I honestly thought it was a troll job at first.

Reaction Score
This is not an impressive tape for him, other players on the floor yes. He was torched on defense repeatedly and offensively nothing that special. But he has size and some athleticism and that spells potential.

Reaction Score
It's summer- but those were the worst highlights of all time- the only thing missing was a folding chair on the court. Hard to tell much and I really don't care all the much until he signs on the dotted line. If KO wants him that good enough for me- (funny but KO has never asked me).

Reaction Score
I watched Heron in the state champ game this year against my alma mater(valley regional warriors!)

Was not very impressive in that game at least, he didn't hit a single jumper all game and struggled finishing at the rim against 6'2 dudes.

But he was a LEGIT 6'4 and had great handle. Will be a baller for sure at Pitt.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Heard he might take a post grad year after HS.

Reaction Score
Kids pretty big and looks strong for his age. Would be a nice pick up for sure. I dont think we`ll be disappointed at all with whatever class we end up with for 15` because it looks like Ollie is bringing in some highly rated guys.

Reaction Score
Finally! Wow I didn't think he was this good. Should be top 25 player in his class. Reminds me of Elton Brand. Hopefully we keep him home.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I like the length of the court -- defensive rebound to layup -- in 4 dribbles.

Reaction Score
Being a CT kid who happens to have skills, I hope the staff makes him a priority.

Yes I'm prejudiced when it comes to in state players, always wanting at least one on our team.

Reaction Score
Not saying he is Elton Brand but has similar game and physique. You can see the game comes natural to him.

Brand was 6'8, 260 when he got to college, to Enoch's 6'10, 220. Brand was a back-to-the-basket widebody, while Enoch floats around the perimeter and hits threes. I don't think you could have come up with a less apt comparison.

Enoch reminds me a lot of Cliff Robinson, though.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Kid would fit so well in our system too. He can run the floor, block shots, long... seems like your prototypical UConn big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom