PF/C Juwan Durham (Signed LOI on 11/11) | Page 22 | The Boneyard

PF/C Juwan Durham (Signed LOI on 11/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
You don't have to believe everything is roses and cherries Glow I'm okay with that. But the negative spin on everything you touch leads me to believe you're not a happy dude. They are better than last year but agreed only on paper. But to be looking at the "what if they don'ts" rather than what could be is ridiculous.

They will rebound the ball better, there is no doubt about that. They will shoot the ball better and for a better percentage overall as a team, no doubt in my mind. Adams will be a great UConn guard but "will be" doesn't" always translate into this year now does it. Instead of saying crap like the "second coming of Christ" you should be pointing out the fact he gets to watch a seasoned veteran in Gibbs and learn as well as not having to be the man immediately. This should help him become comfortable and my conference play or so he may be something really special as just a part of the puzzle. That's what I see. I see a bench with him, Enoch, Facey, Calhoun, Cassell Jr all being pieces at some point of the season. This is potentially a pretty damn good team and with the kids he's bringing in next year along with Larrier who is here, UMass and Amherst MA ain't even on our map!
What alien being took over your body?;)

Reaction Score
Suggestion:
Anybody mucking up a thread celebrating the commitment of a top recruit with negative thoughts about anything UConn basketball should receive a 4 week ban. I'm being completely serious.
There is a substantial difference between legitimate argument and just p1issing on the birthday cake, which is what this j@ck@ss is doing. Time and place - learn it.

Reaction Score
Seems to me we are also very lucky Juwan had a very level headed coach as one of his mentors in Joe Fenlon. This is the kind guy who could see Ollie as what he is, a great mentor and friend for 4 years. This guy seems to have his interest in as an adult rather than just living off Juwan to win championships and bring top notch coaches to hang around. "...he has a very bright future there is no need to rush him...." says a lot. Good man!

Reaction Score
I respect what you say but our backcourt is not Nappier and Walker. Not even close to the caliber they were. We won 2 ships because they each played out of there minds. To even compare them to the backcourt of the ship teams is just baseless. And to say miller just needs to get a few rebounds? We need a inside game as we have none. And Hamilton is no 4 as he would get killed down low. He is a talent and love his game though. Just don't know if he is athletic enough to play in the league and be a good player. Adams I hope turns into what you all are saying about him. Some saying he is the second coming to Christ. By the end of the year yes I think they can be top 20 but winning a NC not happening with current roster sorry.

Okay thank you for the compliment. And I see throughout this thread you have no problem being frank with other posters - so please allow me to do the same to you without us personally insulting one another. I don't think you know what you are talking about. With how you post - it seems like you just started watching basketball within the last year or two.

Tell me -- if Brimah doesn't hit the free throws v St Joes - UCONN goes down- then how great of a player would you be calling Napier? It is evident you're an "after-the-fact-fan" (I applaud that in you. You're trying to learn.) without a clear understanding how the college game is played.

You're speaking of titles and dismissing UCONN this year- okay - but please tell me the start of the season we won our last two titles -- - what you would have been saying to a poster who told you to start those seasons that UCONN could be a title contender. You would have used the same tired expression that you just used on me now, that it is "baseless", right? Please tell me -- again I ask twice on this very post-- how great of a player would you have categorized Napier if Brimah didn't knock down the free throws? Because he wasn't thought of much by the NBA, right?

Reaction Score

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
He's a idiot. Please stop talking.
Your very good at verbal abuse. I would love for you to say it to my face. Hiding behind a name tough guy. Pathetic

Reaction Score
Are you trying to bait us with the incorrect "there" and "your" repeatedly?

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
Are you trying to bait us with the incorrect "there" and "your" repeatedly?
Yes I am and was waiting for a response to it. You win the prize

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
I see what you did there.

And well done it was!
Guess they will be chasing him in the NBA. Everyone knows he will be in the NBA within 4 years. And he should be as he is a great coach.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
First day, I didn't want to pile on. Second day he was just ruining the experience of being here. Now it seems he clearly has established himself as an offensive troll. Could we, please, ban him?
Be strong! Be disciplined! Begin the exercise of not relying on authority!
Think of this as an opportunity to take steps of your own to solve a problem!
I'd offer some solutions but then you would not be independently formulating them.
Be an individual who finds his own way and doesn't need anyone's help or approval.
Be a light and tell others who are muddling through this problem that you have found a solution.
When they ask you what you did offer encouragement but not specific suggestions.

Or just say f*%k this advice fleudy and continue to ask the moderators to ban the miserable f*&cker's @ss from the Boneyard. Do this and demonstrate why so many of us need the American government to run our miserable f*#cking lives!!!!:cool:

Reaction Score
Your very good at verbal abuse. I would love for you to say it to my face. Hiding behind a name tough guy. Pathetic
Quick: Think of something positive about UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99