PF/C Juwan Durham (Signed LOI on 11/11) | Page 18 | The Boneyard

PF/C Juwan Durham (Signed LOI on 11/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ok you guys are obviously immature. With our talent level we would have no chance being over 500 in league play in the Big Ten or Acc. We lost our best player and sorry Adams won't be as good as Boatwright this year. Enoch will not contribute at all this year. Brimah plays as hard as anyone in the country but still can't rebound or have any offensive moves and gets in foul trouble every game. But you can keep mocking me because that makes you feel better. I am giving my opinion but that's not possible with all you Kool Aid drinkers.
You gave yourself up. Such a clumsy troll.

Reaction Score
North Carolina
Kansas
Maryland
Oklahoma
Kentucky
Gonzaga
Duke
Iowa st
Indiana
Cal
Wichita st
Virginia
Michigan st
Villanova
Florida st
Dayton

Notre dame
Lsu
Nc State
Michigan
545605.jpg

Reaction Score
Your explanation of why we're going to be worse completely ignores Gibbs and Miller for some reason (presumably because it's hard to argue that they aren't going to be big helps to the team).

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Based on his username and the fact that he conveniently left out Georgetown, who is already a ranked team in many preseason rankings, tells me this guy might be a Gtown troll.

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
Based on his username and the fact that he conveniently left out Georgetown, who is already a ranked team in many preseason rankings, tells me this guy might be a Gtown troll.
Look at my other posts before you come to conclusions. I could name 10 more teams so your point is? You either didn't graduate from Uconn or a Waterbury Branch Alum.

Reaction Score
That's your response? How about telling me why any of those teams are not better? Of course not because you have no clue.
When a child makes some (from an adult's perspective) ridiculous statement from childish ignorance, one can't do anything but laugh and shrug it off. One can't explain to them why they're incorrect, because they're children, and thus don't have the capacity to understand. And even if one tried, they would be met with some childish retort that ultimately takes the conversation nowhere. Because children also don't know how to compose valid and sound arguments. But it's still cute.

Basically, responding to you in even a half-serious manner would be a waste of keystrokes.

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
Your explanation of why we're going to be worse completely ignores Gibbs and Miller for some reason (presumably because it's hard to argue that they aren't going to be big helps to the team).
Gibbs will help. Not sold on a Ivy League player to be a major contributor. Sorry

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Look at my other posts before you come to conclusions. I could name 10 more teams so your point is? You either didn't graduate from Uconn or a Waterbury Branch Alum.
Explain how LSU is better than us. They're basically riding on the upside of 2 freshman, albeit very highly regarded freshmen, but freshmen.

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
When a child makes some (from an adult's perspective) ridiculous statement from childish ignorance, you can't do anything but laugh and shrug it off. You can't explain to them why they're incorrect, because they're children, and thus don't have the capacity to understand. But it's still cute

Basically, responding to you in even a half-serious manner would be a waste of keystrokes.
Because I named 20 teams and you can't respond on why any of them aren't better going into the season? Whatever you gotta tell yourself.

Reaction Score
At least you're open about your judgment being baseless.

Reaction Score
Because I named 20 teams and you can't respond on why any of them aren't better going into the season? Whatever you gotta tell yourself.
See? You don't even get it, son.

You're like my little cousin running up to the adult table at Thanksgiving and blabbering something that you think is profound and/or clever.

And everyone is just

latest

I now pat you on the head as you run back off to drink from the hose that drains the runoff from the A/C unit.

Last edited:

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
Explain how LSU is better than us. They're basically riding on the upside of 2 freshman, albeit very highly regarded freshmen, but freshmen.
Basing it on having 2 of the top 5 players in the country in my opinion. No other reason. Those 2 are special

Reaction Score
Basing it on having 2 of the top 5 players in the country in my opinion. No other reason. Those 2 are special

Adams and Hamilton will be "2 of the top 5 players in the country"...there you go baby! Now we are speaking the same language. GO UCONN!

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
They were 22-11 last year and bring in the best player in the country so yes I feel they are better.

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
But really, there isn't much to parse here, anyone who would whine and s*** on the team this much in a commitment thread is a troll, that's all there is to it.
Because I said every Uconn player sucks right? Because every Uconn player is the best in the country and no other schools could possibly be better right?

Reaction Score
They were 22-11 last year and bring in the best player in the country so yes I feel they are better.

So losing Boat is apparently insurmountable but losing your top three scorers and two first round picks isn't. Got it.

Reaction Score
Because I said every Uconn player sucks right? Because every Uconn player is the best in the country and no other schools could possibly be better right?

If you think we're "not even close" to getting back to the tournament, sure, you can word it that way if you want.

And remember, context matters... if you have a beef with a friend, stopping the happy birthday song at their party to shout it out isn't the place to discuss it, it's a celebration.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I don't think anyone in the country has blankney(or however you spell it), or LSU fans specifically, as a top 5 freshmen, let alone overall player in the country... But I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say maybe you aren't trolling. But I still need this picture...

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
So if Brimiah and Hamilton leave and Gibbs and Miller are gone after this year how do you think the team will be next year? Top 20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom