Perhaps the Single Most Important Outcome from Today | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Perhaps the Single Most Important Outcome from Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You know, if the Sherrif comes back, and with the wave these kids are riding right now, I'm not counting them out. I had them losing to UH but if they can keep the emotional high going for another week, anything can happen. Temple has played its emotional high game already against ND. Will they be way up for Uconn? Not like in past years. Our kids are believing in themselves right about now, and that's a good start!

Yeah, we will have no hope if Sherrif doesn"t come back. I hate reading that kind of response. Boyle stayed in the pocket made some clutch passes while getting hammered. If we had him throwing on other than third down you might very well see Temple in trouble. Kid took some serious hits , got back up after making the completion. Why can't we just support whoever is in there?

Reaction Score
Yeah, we will have no hope if Sherrif doesn"t come back. I hate reading that kind of response. Boyle stayed in the pocket made some clutch passes while getting hammered. If we had him throwing on other than third down you might very well see Temple in trouble. Kid took some serious hits , got back up after making the completion. Why can't we just support whoever is in there?
Support? Of course I support Boyle. Life support that is. He won't be "in there" very much longer if he keeps taking hits like that.

Reaction Score
It is absolutely a terrific win to talk to recruits about, no doubt. For me, the most important outcome was the additional 15 practices that come with bowl eligibility. You watch this team and you realize how young we are and that the staff feels we are still only operating at 200 level. No doubt, I hope the win creates an awakening on the recruiting trail that will pay dividends down the road, but for me allowing this staff and this team an extra month of practice and conditioning now was the best part - at least until a new bowl banner gets hung at the rent!

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score

I must have missed your supportive posts of 'the other quarterback' this year...Bryant Shireffs?

Bad eyesight on my part or you just staying the course with TB?

Reaction Score
TheDoggPound said:
While on the field storming I had a brief interaction with Marquise Vann and he said we're going to beat Temple.
Take it to the bookie, er, bank!

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I must have missed your supportive posts of 'the other quarterback' this year...Bryant Shireffs?

Bad eyesight on my part or you just staying the course with TB?

** CRICKETS **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA