Penn st squeaks by | The Boneyard

Penn st squeaks by

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
62-56 over 14 seed Wichita st!

When the seedings were announced I thought penn st should've been a 4 and Nebraska 3. Now it looks like even a 4 would've been generous for the Nittanies.

Reaction Score
Survive and advance. It is unwise to give too much credence to victory margins. It is a game of matchups.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
They advanced on a bad call by the officials.

Maggie Lucas shot a 3 pointer and the ball touched no one so it should have been Wichita State's basketball down 2. Instead they give the ball to PSU.

Game over!

Bad call officials, bad call.

Reaction Score
A 3 seed at home shouldnt be up by 2 with 90 seconds to go against a 14 seed.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
They advanced on a bad call by the officials.

Maggie Lucas shot a 3 pointer and the ball touched no one so it should have been Wichita State's basketball down 2. Instead they give the ball to PSU.

Game over!

Bad call officials, bad call.

It touched the girl who boxed out Edwards. Immediately as it came down.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
And, I think, shows that there's better parity in the women's game than one might think. Given it was on pause for 50 years and still doesn't get the funding (and, therefore, commitment) that the men's game gets... it's pretty cool. Which is why I like glancing at the "non" bigs - 'cause they're the future.

Reaction Score
And, I think, shows that there's better parity in the women's game than one might think. Given it was on pause for 50 years and still doesn't get the funding (and, therefore, commitment) that the men's game gets... it's pretty cool. Which is why I like glancing at the "non" bigs - 'cause they're the future.

Coach Summit's alma mater may be the start of the future today.

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score
There may be much more parity in the Men's game, but the women seem to close that gap every year. There is a lot of bad coaching though on the women's side, so that doesn't help move things along..

Reaction Score
There may be much more parity in the Men's game, but the women seem to close that gap every year. There is a lot of bad coaching though on the women's side, so that doesn't help move things along..

I do not believe that the coaching on the women's side is bad at all. The issue, IMO, is the lack of top notch players, a lack of quality depth in general. A lot of seemingly mediocre coaches are a player or two away from exponentially increasing their coaching IQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom