Paying my respects to the sacreds... | The Boneyard

Paying my respects to the sacreds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have followed the Boneyard in its several iterations since 1998 and have probably posted 40 times total over the past 15 years. However, I feel compelled to share this story, as only this audience can truly appreciate my story.

I led the development of a new application at my company. I'll spare you the details, as I don't want to spam you all. It is a communications app (a push to talk app, specifically) with a unique numbering scheme for each user like this: 12*123*1234. Except for the first two numbers, which are static, the remaining numbers are unique for each user. For the static number, we had to select a two-digit number. So, naturally, I selected "33," as would any self-respecting Husky fan.

For all that is sacred with the sacreds, I could not choose any other number.

For our launch celebration, we of course celebrated with several cases of Rolling Rocks...

Reaction Score

Ahhh yes the Scareds........here's a commercial which was produced by Brother swami!!

Reaction Score
I have followed the Boneyard in its several iterations since 1998 and have probably posted 40 times total over the past 15 years. However, I feel compelled to share this story, as only this audience can truly appreciate my story.

I led the development of a new application at my company. I'll spare you the details, as I don't want to spam you all. It is a communications app (a push to talk app, specifically) with a unique numbering scheme for each user like this: 12*123*1234. Except for the first two numbers, which are static, the remaining numbers are unique for each user. For the static number, we had to select a two-digit number. So, naturally, I selected "33," as would any self-respecting Husky fan.

For all that is sacred with the sacreds, I could not choose any other number.

For our launch celebration, we of course celebrated with several cases of Rolling Rocks...

That might just be worthy of one of those gold filigree thingies that have been handed out in the past for meritorious service.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
That might just be worthy of one of those gold filigree thingies that have been handed out in the past for meritorious service.

Paging Dr. Dos...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32