Patriots getting hosed | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Patriots getting hosed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In the long run the loss will probably be a good thing. In 2007 the Pats play started going down hill late in the season and continued through the post season. This will relieve some pressure and cause the to refocus. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger".

The loss is a non-issue. What burned me is the stupid decision of the coaches, which may have lead to a season-altering injury.

Reaction Score
Like I feel bad that the pats got hosed for once lol. Didnt the Pats have a 2 TD lead in the 4th quarter against a backup qb.
Yes and they hosed themselves with a muffed punt and letting a runner get to the edge a couple times. Something they never do.
You could see this loss coming they have struggled against lesser teams the last few weeks. They will fix this. They always do. And Denver's back-up QB has played ten times better in his two games than Peyton has this year.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The loss is a non-issue. What burned me is the stupid decision of the coaches, which may have lead to a season-altering injury.
From what I've been reading after the game there is a good chance that Collins, Amendola and Gronkowski could all be back next week. Let Belichick have his one coaching mistake a year happen now rather than in the playoffs

Reaction Score
Gronk is fine, Amendola will be back and Edelman will be back for the playoffs. Patriots fans whining about officiating is hilarious, you had a 14 point lead in the fourth quarter and got beaten, it happens.

Reaction Score
If the shoe was on the other foot the Broncos would be whining cry babies or haters wouldn't they.

Reaction Score
If you could stop being a hater for just a second, I'd ask you this question: why is it hilarious?
If you could stop Brady for two seconds you would understand.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Who gives a crap about a loss? Most people reporting that Gronk's injury isn't serious. Deep bone/thigh bruise. That's all that matters.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure about Hightower's knee injury.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If you could stop being a hater for just a second, I'd ask you this question: why is it hilarious?

It might be that 90% of your posts are about the Patriots, Penn State and UConn basketball not getting calls? Just a wild guess.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Proved my point.

Superjohn's posts provide about as much clarity as exists on the Boneyard. You might want to look in the mirror when he calls you out.

Reaction Score
It might be that 90% of your posts are about the Patriots, Penn State and UConn basketball not getting calls? Just a wild guess.

So a post that said "Patriots fans" was about 90% of my posts. Uh-huh. A post responding to the OP of this thread. You guys are certainly consistent with your misfires.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So a post that said "Patriots fans" was about 90% of my posts. Uh-huh. A post responding to the OP of this thread. You guys are certainly consistent with your misfires.

Maybe read what I said. You constantly cry about officials in Patriot, Penn State and UConn games.

If someone only had access to your comments they might actually believe there was some giant conspiracy against those teams.

It's good that your constant crying is only the fourth worst thing about this place.

Reaction Score
What Chung did was textbook def-holding.

This is the Ex-Head of NFL officials (Read second post which is on Chung):

1. 11:57 PM - 29 Nov 2015
    Jim Daopoulos ‏@RefereeJimD 2h2 hours ago
    Sorry but the officials handled the clock exactly the way the rule book reads...when defense has an excess time out you wind the clock
  2. 11:41 PM - 29 Nov 2015 Jim Daopoulos ‏@RefereeJimD 3h3 hours ago
    That's an awful call and not a foul..... No visible restriction

3. 11:22 PM - 29 Nov 2015
    Jim Daopoulos ‏@RefereeJimD 3h3 hours ago
    You are correct...that action takes place all the time without offensive interference called...this call was very technical and not a foul
  4. 10:59 PM - 29 Nov 2015
    It's whoever makes the initial recovery if that can be determined, otherwise the player who comes out with it usually gets it
  5. 10:56 PM - 29 Nov 2015
    Wow ,quick decision and usually the officials give the ball to the player who comes out with it...this decision is unusual...

6. 10:41 PM - 29 Nov 2015
    Jim Daopoulos ‏@RefereeJimD 4h4 hours ago
    Roughing the kicker is when you contact the kickers plant leg and that did not happen but contact the non kicking leg and body did...
  7. 10:40 PM - 29 Nov 2015
    Jim Daopoulos ‏@RefereeJimD 4h4 hours ago
    When you contact a punter without touching the football you have a foul....only 5 yards but a foul
  8. 9:15 PM - 29 Nov 2015
    Jim Daopoulos ‏@RefereeJimD 5h5 hours ago
    Didn't see a lot of illegal action by Gronk on that foul...very little separation and should not have been flagged

Reaction Score
Maybe read what I said. You constantly cry about officials in Patriot, Penn State and UConn games.

If someone only had access to your comments they might actually believe there was some giant conspiracy against those teams.

It's good that your constant crying is only the fourth worst thing about this place.

Coming from you, a badge of honor.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Coming from you, a badge of honor.

Yes what a badge of honor. You can join the list of clowns I'm stuck calling out here.

Crying about referees. Pretty sad, but there are worse crimes for sure.

Reaction Score
"I don't hate Boston teams." -superjohn
I'm a Giants, Yankees and Knicks fan. I don't like the Red Sox but I've always respected their fans, I like the Celts, I don't like the Patriots but over 90% of it is the fans. As I've stated here many times before growing up in CT. I didn't see any Patriots fans, now when I go back they are everywhere. You talk to any real fans and they will tell you how much they can't stand the pink hats. The Red Sox got some of them when they broke through and started winning in the 2000's but the Patriots seem to have a whole fanbase of them. I'm not sure if upstater is a pink hat or not but he's on a Uconn site and all he ever posts about is his defense of all things Patriots and Penn State football, it's just weird.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
There has never been a professional team with fewet fans than the Patrios between 1975/1995.

That they could leverage Hartford for a stadium shows how sad it was.

Reaction Score
I'm a Giants, Yankees and Knicks fan. I don't like the Red Sox but I've always respected their fans, I like the Celts, I don't like the Patriots but over 90% of it is the fans. As I've stated here many times before growing up in CT. I didn't see any Patriots fans, now when I go back they are everywhere. You talk to any real fans and they will tell you how much they can't stand the pink hats. The Red Sox got some of them when they broke through and started winning in the 2000's but the Patriots seem to have a whole fanbase of them. I'm not sure if upstater is a pink hat or not but he's on a Uconn site and all he ever posts about is his defense of all things Patriots and Penn State football, it's just weird.
As far as I am concerned 90% of baseball fans, no matter who they root for, are whiny .

Reaction Score

Are there some bandwagon fans? Sure, but this isn't anything new in sports. Whenever a professional sports team wins a lot, bandwagon fans are bound to pop up anywhere. It happened with the Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys, etc so to use a sweeping generalization to apply to all Boston teams isn't entirely accurate or fair.

Reaction Score
It sucks to lose the game last night, but the reality for the Patriots is that they need to get healthy somehow. Thankfully it doesn't seem like Gronk's injury isn't too severe and that Amendola/Collins could return soon, but it's crazy how many key players have gone down in consecutive weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom