Patric Young | The Boneyard

Patric Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This man needs his own thread. What a great individual. Scholar athlete with incredible sportsmanship. He was the last player to leave the floor last night because he congratulated every UConn player. I wish him all the best.

Reaction Score
I would love to see the Celtics take this kid. I think he can easily play down low in the NBA.

And he is first class.

Reaction Score
Class personified. Consistent too as he came back outing Storrs and got in the huddle to hug some guys and did so again last night. What a great kid and UF should be proud he was a Gator. His coach is classy too, never spoke out of both sides of his mouth and fully embraced the job UConn did against his team……….same cloth after 4 years together.

Reaction Score
Class personified. Consistent too as he came back outing Storrs and got in the huddle to hug some guys and did so again last night. What a great kid and UF should be proud he was a Gator. His coach is classy too, never spoke out of both sides of his mouth and fully embraced the job UConn did against his team……….same cloth after 4 years together.
I couldn't agree more. I was impressed by his game performance but even more so with how he conducted himself in the face of a heartbreaking loss for him and his team. He showed so much class and respect for the guys who had vanquished his hopes of winning a championship. As has been mentioned, he is a really special kid on a whole lot of levels. The University of Florida should be really proud of how he represented the school throughout his four years there. If he seeks an NBA career, the team that selects him is going to have done very well for themselves.

Reaction Score
I was at the FL game in GP back in December and saw him do that.
Was too busy pouring drinks and celebrating last night to see go out of his way to do that again.

Class act all the way & wish him the best of luck in the future.

Reaction Score
Very likable guy wish him success on the next level, dude is freaking ripped Florida football could have used him they weren't much better then a PP/GDL Uconn team.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
He was diving out of bounds for the ball with no hope of winning. Great team mate.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
UConn recruited him - would have been nice.

He should be on the brochure for the Florida Gators strength and conditioning program.

Reaction Score
Gentile Giant. Are we a_holes for taking down all around great dudes in Payne and Young? We can fix the karma/mojo by taking down Slimetucky tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Very impressed with him, he would be a great coach someday but basketball may not be his only calling.

Reaction Score
Very good player. Built like a brick sh ithouse. Karl Malone-ish physique...

Pulling for him at next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom