Pap - New Rules | The Boneyard

Pap - New Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The Red Sox are masters at wearing down pitchers. There's a method to the madness.

Reaction Score
The Red Sox are masters at wearing down pitchers. There's a method to the madness.

Yes, that's why their record was so good last year, cause they're masters.

Reaction Score

Most of his time out of the box is being po'd that the umpired doesn't have the same 3 square inch strike zone he feels he deserves. Then a little spit, the intimdating clap in his mind and 30 seconds later we're ready to play ball. He should realize he is one of the main reasons they need to do this. The pitchers have the advantage? Funny stuff, although his strike zone isn't that of what he would like, he still has a small zone from the umps and has no gripe.

Just play by the rules quit whining. People have other things to do.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Most of his time out of the box is being po'd that the umpired doesn't have the same 3 square inch strike zone he feels he deserves. Then a little spit, the intimdating clap in his mind and 30 seconds later we're ready to play ball. He should realize he is one of the main reasons they need to do this. The pitchers have the advantage? Funny stuff, although his strike zone isn't that of what he would like, he still has a small zone from the umps and has no gripe.

Just play by the rules quit whining. People have other things to do.
So much of baseball is in the margins. This is a part of the game. I agree that the Red Sox are among the worst offenders, as are the Yankees. It's not by accident for either team.

Reaction Score
So much of baseball is in the margins. This is a part of the game. I agree that the Red Sox are among the worst offenders, as are the Yankees. It's not by accident for either team.

The Yanks have always had their share and it's really ridiculous to see guys need to have to adjust each batting glove, wrist band and cup every pitch. It's about time!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
To me - and I've heard this from others - it's not as much time of game as it is pace of play. An exciting 4-hour game can go by quickly and a dull 2-1/2 hour game can feel like eternity. And Papi's B.S. has nothing to contribute to either time or pace. It simply slows down both without adding suspense or value to the fan.

Grow up ya prima donna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69