Paige video | The Boneyard

Paige video

Reaction Score
I was looking on youtube to see if it's a cover (sounds like the original to me, including the electric sitar), and I found that it was used in Guardians of the Galaxy, so mystery likely solved.
Lol. You are correct. When the first Guardians movie came out the soundtrack was super popular. The main character gets abducted by an alien race as a child in the 80’s so the only thing he has from that time period is his Walkman with tons of old school songs on his mixtapes. Gotta reach the kids somehow

Reaction Score
sounds like a cover, so maybe not old
No, that is the original artists, Redbone. I think it's like someone said, the song was made popular of recent from the "Guardians of the Galaxy" series...

Reaction Score
“I don’t learn. It’s one of my issues.”

— Peter Quill, aka Starlord

Reaction Score
With all do respect to the Guardians of the Galaxy, I was a freshman in college in 1973 when Redbone released Come and Get Your Love. It was a HUGE hit then, and it’s obviously stood the test of time. :)

Ah, Redbone, I got out of the Air Force in the spring of 1972 and Redbone was getting a lot of airplay then with the title song of their new album "Message From a Drum". Loved it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom