Pac-12 Network/DirecTV | The Boneyard

Pac-12 Network/DirecTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Not sure what the rates will be, but this will clearly help the Pac-12 Network - rumor has it that DirecTV will start carrying it soon.

It won't make up the stagger on the two super-conferences, but it'll help them put daylight between themselves and the two lesser P5's.

Reaction Score
I just received notice from DirecTV that ESPN is no longer offering its "Full Court" programming. I had already canceled mine shortly after FSU and BCU screwed UConn last time. I'll probably cancel DirecTV all together and then all sports programming on my other cable providers if UConn is left behind again. I really wish I could cancel ESPN only and not have to cancel cable all together, but it is what it is.

Reaction Score
From what I understand, AT&T was one of the founders of Pac12 Network, and with AT&T's purchase of DirecTV, it was inevitable that Pac12 would show up there sooner rather than later.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I just received notice from DirecTV that ESPN is no longer offering its "Full Court" programming. I had already canceled mine shortly after FSU and BCU screwed UConn last time. I'll probably cancel DirecTV all together and then all sports programming on my other cable providers if UConn is left behind again. I really wish I could cancel ESPN only and not have to cancel cable all together, but it is what it is.

Between the regular sports package and ESPN3 on DirecTV I got pretty much every UConn game. You don't need "Full Court" to get most college games.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Full Court is being replaced with something that won't cost you any money if you have the sports tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom