Our bracket | The Boneyard

Our bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A lot of people are saying our bracket is fairly easy, it's not a killer road but it's certainly not easy. If we get by St. Joe's Nova is a pretty darn good team. I would rather play them than some others but they are tough and very good down low. Where our bracket is really tough is Iowa State and Michigan State as 3 and 4 seeds. The whole country seems to think Michigan State will cut down the nets, I don't but they are really talented and loaded with seniors. Iowa State is one of the three teams I'm most scared of in the country, they are damn good. Kane, Ejim and Niang are the best trio in the country.

Reaction Score
Champs made a good point on a different board that people wouldn't be sh!tting on this bracket as much if it was seeded as follows:
1)MSU
2)Virginia
3)Iowa State
4)Nova
5)Cinci
6)UNC
7)UCONN

MSU is one of the title favorites, UVA won ACC championships and Iowa State looked terrific in winning in the Big 12. UNC and UCONN were both under ranked by a seed or 2. Other brackets have to face over seeded A-10 teams in the 5/6 slots. Cinci is very solid and Nova is a weak 2 but a great 4.

Reaction Score
I actually think we are a fairly decent match up with Iowa State, considering they play zero defense. The teams we struggle against are the defensively oriented teams ala Cincy and Ville and even SMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom