OT: yet another SMU defection | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: yet another SMU defection

Status
Not open for further replies.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
I'd read somewhere that the rule he broke is no longer even a rule, but I'm pretty sure it was like a comments section, so I have no idea if that's accurate.

Yep, what KS did was so terrible, It's not even a rule anymore.

Reaction Score
UCONN fans route for teams in our conference- always have.

LOL. If you had said 'root', I would call you on that by saying one word "Georgetown". But since you didn't I won't wake up the kids. So there's no need to spit.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
If Brown leaves after this year, then best case, they make a single NCAA tournament with him as their coach. That's relevant?

anythings better than where they were under Robo-doh...he's a coachin', recruitin', winnin' machine...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
LOL. If you had said 'root', I would call you on that by saying one word "Georgetown". But since you didn't I won't wake up the kids. So there's no need to spit.

In this particular conference, we've got no choice but to root like hell for the other schools in it.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I'm not as savvy as some on here, but that kid's first step does not look like it will work in D1 CBB.
I'm not routing that we get him.

Reaction Score
Losing any top 50 guy hurts. But it came right on the heels of SMU's signing Virginia Tech freshman transfer Ben Emelogou who plays McQuaid's position. Most likely McQuaid saw a stacked team and wanted to go somewhere he could be guaranteed more playing time right away. Emelogou has plenty of eligibility, was made captain of the VT team as a freshman and averaged double figures. Most Pony Fans consider this an upgrade. He may even get lucky and be eligible right away.

Reaction Score
I'm not as savvy as some on here, but that kid's first step does not look like it will work in D1 CBB.
I'm not routing that we get him.

Savvy = Boneyard………..lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member