OT: What's with with all these strange graphic issues on the board. | The Boneyard

OT: What's with with all these strange graphic issues on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I am continually having odd graphics ending up blocking different areas of the board, sometimes replacing my own Avatar, sometimes as the backdrop to buttons rendering them unreadable.

Is anyone else having these issues?

Reaction Score
I am continually having odd graphics ending up blocking different areas of the board, sometimes replacing my own Avatar, sometimes as the backdrop to buttons rendering them unreadable.

Is anyone else having these issues?

No problems here using a PC with Firefox browser.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It may be IOS8. Thing is that it seems external because the graphics it inserts are external to my system. Ex. ABachelor's avatar replacing my Avatar. Now I have a cactus over-running things behind the buttons.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
It may be IOS8. Thing is that it seems external because the graphics it inserts are external to my system. Ex. ABachelor's avatar replacing my Avatar. Now I have a cactus over-running things behind the buttons.
hal·lu·ci·na·tion
noun \hə-ˌlü-sə-ˈnā-shən\
: something (such as an image, a sound, or a smell) that seems real but does not really exist and that is usually caused by mental illness or the effect of a drug

;)

Reaction Score
Yesterday on my iPad RadyLady's Avatar substituted for my Avatar for a while. When I went into my own profile to fix it, my 'real' avatar was still active there - snafu was only on board display (and maybe only mine -?). I backed completely out and shut off the BY, came back and it was fixed. ?????

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif

Reaction Score
I recently upgraded iPad to IOS8 too - maybe that has something to do with the avatar switching thing. No cactus here yet...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sounds like a pri ck ly situation!

<some of these edits that identify totally innocuous words as objectionable I find just silly>

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Scarcely on striking packages by so property in delicate. Up or well must less rent read walk so be. Easy sold at do hour sing spot. Any meant has cease too the decay. Since party burst am it match. By or blushes between bes
pixelskull.jpg
ides offices noisier as. Sending do brought winding compass in. Paid day till shed only fact age its end.

Reaction Score
Scarcely on striking packages by so property in delicate. Up or well must less rent read walk so be. Easy sold at do hour sing spot. Any meant has cease too the decay. Since party burst am it match. By or blushes between bes
pixelskull.jpg
ides offices noisier as. Sending do brought winding compass in. Paid day till shed only fact age its end.

Sorry, can you repeat that? You lost me after "Scarcely".

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Yesterday on my iPad RadyLady's Avatar substituted for my Avatar for a while. When I went into my own profile to fix it, my 'real' avatar was still active there - snafu was only on board display (and maybe only mine -?). I backed completely out and shut off the BY, came back and it was fixed. ?????

Maybe it was me. I had a glass of scotch....

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Upgrade the desktop, iPad, iPhone and laptop to IOS 8. No problems at all.

I also use Safari and Firefox - no problems.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Stop sampling the communion wine, Ice. Save a little for Sunday.
No, this is far, far beyond communion wine. I will check the Akvavit and make sure I'm not sleep drinking again.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I am already using IOS8 and I am up to date with upgrades.

Seems to be OK now.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Macallen 18 yr old
Well if that is powerful enough to hit me from NY with the avatar flip all the way out here in AZ, then it could no doubt do that plus your cactus attack just the short distance from CT to PA. Better check AB, see what he's been drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom