image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 272

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Adam is a friend of mine. He's a very loyal Husky alum, as you can see from the photo. We hung around in the hotel bar after the Final Four. He enjoyed talking with Sir Charles. We were all pretty hammered by 2:30 a.m. (actually way before 2:30 a.m.) We closed the bar, or more correctly, were asked to leave before we were going to get arrested.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Adam is a friend of mine. He's a very loyal Husky alum, as you can see from the photo. We hung around in the hotel bar after the Final Four. He enjoyed talking with Sir Charles. We were all pretty hammered by 2:30 a.m. (actually way before 2:30 a.m.) We closed the bar, or more correctly, were asked to leave before we were going to get arrested.
Take it easy Chief.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

At the risk of sounding like Chief, I was there too hanging with auburn assistant Tony Jones who is a friend of a friend (and Reggie Miller). The best part was Barkley doing the U...C....O...N...N, UCONN, UCONN, Uconn chant. Actually, that was the second best part. Barkley picking up the tab for everyone in that section of the hotel bar/restaurant was the best part. Wasn't it crazy how the cops bum rushed everyone (accept Barkley and his posse) out of the hotel? They threatened to arrest us about 10 times in the 5 minutes it took them to clear everyone out. My buddy took a great selfie with Steve Lappas and a Dallas cop while they were strong arming us, and Lappas, to get down the escalator and out of the hotel.

Reaction Score
Adam Heghinian.
Does anybody here know him?
Barkley was great in Dallas. I too was at the bar when he picked up everyones tab. Moment he saw folks taking his picture he declared no photos. Everyone complied. His being at the bar never was on media. Good job by HUSKY NATION in keeping it to themselves in Dallas.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
There's s video of barkely doing the U C O N N chant. Somewhere...

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
There's s video of barkely doing the U C O N N chant. Somewhere...
I took video but accidentally deleted it. I think I still have pictures but will have to search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom