pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
What a disaster....

16x9

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Embarrassing. They just rebuilt the place.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I believe Iowa State had a flooded arena about three years ago. But that flood was a result of streams and rivers overflowing in the town.

By the way, in the picture with all of the guys who were moving the water away from Pauley, they were sweeping it down the steps to the underground parking lot next to Pauley. The parking lot, when you get a parking voucher it says "we assume no liability for damage to your car".

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Just spoke with my son who lives a 5 minute walk from the campus. He says the only impact on his house was reduced water pressure for a while. I've been in that garage (and Pauley), totally mind-blowing to see the water cascading down the steps. MY daughter-in-law is a Phd. student at UCLA, and usually parks in that garage if she drives to campus. Reminds me of a massive water fight we had in the Towers at UConn decades ago. The water flowed from the top level down to the bottom parking lot.

Reaction Score
saw these pictures last night on the news. Unfathomable...

I am glad that no one was hurt but....oy!

Somehow, I look at the timing and can't help but think that this may just be some sort of promotional tie-in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom