OT: Trophies? | The Boneyard

OT: Trophies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Fairly new here so I've got a few stupid questions left in me. I apologize.

When I logged in to the BY just now I saw some sort of alert that said I won some trophies. I clicked on it and saw something to the effect of 500 points and a trophy for being a "Used Member". Honestly, before I could read the whole thing I clicked on something else and it was gone.

Here's how I see it.

One, I may be a di*k at times but certainly not enough to be called a used member.

Two, somebody here owes me a fcking trophy.......

:)

Reaction Score
Fairly new here so I've got a few stupid questions left in me. I apologize.

When I logged in to the BY just now I saw some sort of alert that said I won some trophies. I clicked on it and saw something to the effect of 500 points and a trophy for being a "Used Member". Honestly, before I could read the whole thing I clicked on something else and it was gone.

Here's how I see it.

One, I may be a di*k at times but certainly not enough to be called a used member.

Two, somebody here owes me a fcking trophy.......

:)

The points top off at 590, you eventually move on from go from used member, and you don't get no real trophy

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i guess they give just about anybody trophies these days:rolleyes:

sarcasm off

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I actually said the alert called me a Used Member. That aside, I've got to give you major points for creativity. Thinking of, Googling, Saving and posting that picture, in such a short amount of time, is pure genius!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
lurker, you will eventually find out that I have a tty keyboard on my laptop,

I was only being half sarcastic BEC. I can feel your pain with the keyboard issue but still don't actually know what the trophies and points thing is or means.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I was only being half sarcastic BEC. I can feel your pain with the keyboard issue but still don't actually know what the trophies and points thing is or means.
There are 2 trophies and you get a total of 590 points. Used member is some amount of posts. Then you become a popular poster for some amount of likes.

590 points is enough to buy you one spectacular night of dinner, drinks and a fist fight with any one of the interesting personalities on this board. I used mine to get my ass beat by some guy that was six and a half feet tall and about a deuce, deuce and a half.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

It doesn't mean anything. It's a 'feature' of the board software that was half-implemented.

You can safely ignore the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#