ot Tony C Hole in one on 16th hole Today | The Boneyard

ot Tony C Hole in one on 16th hole Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Congrats to Tony! Gotta be an expensive tab! Please tell the distance, club selection and pin placement.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Congrats to Tony! Gotta be an expensive tab! Please tell the distance, club selection and pin placement.
170 yards up hill into the wind. I hit a 4 iron right at the stick. It looked good all the way but we couldn't see it go in. The 16th hole at Smith Richardson in Fairfield is a very tuff par 3. Im still smiling. I also qualified on Saturday for the NYC Senior Amateur and when I came home my wife said we have tickets to my brother in laws in Myrtle Beach. I will have to withdraw from the tournament. My good friend who is Mike Breeds side kick (Mike is the pro on the golf channel) said he would make sure Mike mentions it on the Golf Channel next week. Im pretty excited.

Reaction Score
170 yards up hill into the wind. I hit a 4 iron right at the stick. It looked good all the way but we couldn't see it go in. The 16th hole at Smith Richardson in Fairfield is a very tuff par 3. Im still smiling. I also qualified on Saturday for the NYC Senior Amateur and when I came home my wife said we have tickets to my brother in laws in Myrtle Beach. I will have to withdraw from the tournament. My good friend who is Mike Breeds side kick (Mike is the pro on the golf channel) said he would make sure Mike mentions it on the Golf Channel next week. Im pretty excited.
Congrats!!

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Whoa!!!! TonyC...with the "hole in one"...awesome my friend... Is that your first one?

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Thank you all so much. Its my second hole in one. Neither one did I see go in the hole. Both blind shots.

Reaction Score
Smith Richardson 16th hole. Windy conditions, will be announced on the Golf Channel. Go Tony.

exclusive picture

th

arch

Reaction Score

I'm crediting those Shorehaven caddy Monday's for your golfing achievements.
Congrats from a fellow Shorehaven ex-caddy.

Reaction Score
Yikes!!! 170 , uphill into the wind is a big 4-iron!! Good for you and may you have many more. BTW, do you owe all boneyarders a free drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom