OT: Tickets for the U of Washington game? | The Boneyard

OT: Tickets for the U of Washington game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone have a source for decent tickets for the game in Seattle on Dec. 22? Keeping an eye on stub hub but they only have nose bleed seats available currently. U of Washington has nothing on sale for individual tickets yet.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Does anyone have a source for decent tickets for the game in Seattle on Dec. 22? Keeping an eye on stub hub but they only have nose bleed seats available currently. U of Washington has nothing on sale for individual tickets yet.

Call the UConn athletic department and see if you can buy tickets through their allotment. I think the visiting team gets access to a small number of tickets- given how far away the game is from CT, it's probably easier to get something through their allotment than for a game at a local school.

Reaction Score
Thanks, I will do that.
Call the UConn athletic department and see if you can buy tickets through their allotment. I think the visiting team gets access to a small number of tickets- given how far away the game is from CT, it's probably easier to get something through their allotment than for a game at a local school.

Reaction Score
Can you let me know what you hear? I'll be traveling for the Washington game 12/22 too and cant find any good tix yet either.

Reaction Score
I called the UCONN ticket office this "morning" (west coast time). There are no allotment tickets for the general public. If you are a donor or friends of family of the staff there are seats available. I will have to wait for individual tickets to be on sale or check the scalpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom