OT- Stealing from Chipotle | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT- Stealing from Chipotle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I may have a few bottles of tobasco at my apartment, but I don't always bring the burrito back to my apartment. Sometimes I go to work, sometimes a buddies place, sometimes I eat in my car. You never know.

I emailed Chipotle about this and they gave me this response.

Thanks for reaching out to us! We do not want our guests to take our Tabasco bottles out of the restaurant. However, I do have a tip for you. Simply take a small side container from our drink station and pour some of the hot sauce into it before you head out. Voila! Hot sauce to-go.
May the burrito be with you!
Jillian
Customer Service Consultant
Chipotle Mexican Grill

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Did Jillian happen to mention their new throat-punch on demand service?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I may have a few bottles of tobasco at my apartment, but I don't always bring the burrito back to my apartment. Sometimes I go to work, sometimes a buddies place, sometimes I eat in my car. You never know.

The universe has listened to you.

04333-Large.jpg

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Damn it, now I'm stuck with an intense craving for Chipotle.

Reaction Score
Blasphemy. The gold standard is El Faro in SF. the rest are pretenders. I was lucky enough to work within walking distance for three years and weep for those that think chipotle, moe's or Anna's are mission style burritos.

In New England, Anna's is the ____. Nationally, not as much.

A carnitas burrito from Cancun in the Mission used to be, in my opinion, the best burrito you could find. Then they changed ownership or just stopped giving a ____ and the burritos became mediocre.

Reaction Score
Blasphemy. The gold standard is El Faro in SF. the rest are pretenders. I was lucky enough to work within walking distance for three years and weep for those that think chipotle, moe's or Anna's are mission style burritos.

Ate there when I was in SF a couple years ago. Great Burrito.

Reaction Score
Other items worth stealing- The flavored Syrups at IHOP , any high end steak sauces from your favorite steak house . For college students and people on tight budgets , bring Tupper Ware , foil and plastic wrap to buffets and all u can eat restaurants. My parents were masters at Buffet alchemy. Also , Wendy's has the absolute best plastic cutlery money can buy. Go in and buy items off their dollar menu but take at least $3 in plastic forks, spoons and knives. Beautiful !!!
You forget the straws ,at McDonalds are also the best.

Reaction Score
Maybe ask for one of their plastic containers and dump some in it. That never dawned on you?

Is it stealing if I take home the Tobasco Chipotle Sauce every time I get a burrito? I thought it was, and I kind of felt bad about it, but they don't have a to-g0 tobasco sauce packets...

Thoughts?

Reaction Score
Is it stealing if I take home the Tobasco Chipotle Sauce every time I get a burrito? I thought it was, and I kind of felt bad about it, but they don't have a to-g0 tobasco sauce packets...

Thoughts?

It's just so ridiculous I had to give you a like.

Reaction Score
I really need a consensus from he board on this one. I will use the consensus to shape my life and to make related decisions. For example, whenever I visit my bank I have found that they have lots of money just sitting around in cash drawers. Is it okay if I help myself when the teller turns his/her back? Or should I just slip the teller a deposit slip that says "I have a bomb. Give me all your money."? It seems like that would be a whole lot simpler than waiting for the teller to look away.

Reaction Score
Next time you go to Chioptle and see somebody take the tobasco I hope you do the right thing. If you see something say something.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

Thoughts?
Doesn't this fall under: "If you have to ask, it's probably not okay."? How old are you? If you can't afford your own Chipotle Tobasco, go across the street to Taco Bell. That's probably more your speed.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
You forget the straws ,at McDonalds are also the best.
I disagree. Dunkin' Donuts' straws rock...BUT I BUY 'n COFFEE TOO!!!

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
When I lived in SF in '89/'90 Gordo Taqueria was our go-to (the one in the Richmond). They still around?
According to Yelp they are. Somehow Ive never eaten there. Ill have to give them a shot the next time I find myself in the outer Richmond.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
By the way guys, if you download the free app "MyPlumRewards" and enter your phone number, you get a free Moe's burrito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom