OT- SoCal quake | The Boneyard

OT- SoCal quake

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
My son's in-laws in Fullerton live pretty much at the epicenter of last nights quake. From picture is seen, the inside of the house looks like a small tornado hit it and they have some structural damage. My son, in LA, barely felt it. They had their own jolt last week.

Reaction Score
As you can see my <- my username is socalws, ironically when this happened dodgers-angels were playing... lol and Vin Scully felt the quake, but not many fans in the stands did. It was mostly near la habra. Sucks though there was another this morning at 4.1 in rowland heights(site near honda center arizona-wisconsin game).

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
As you can see my <- my username is socalws, ironically when this happened dodgers-angels were playing... lol and Vin Scully felt the quake, but not many fans in the stands did. It was mostly near la habra. Sucks though there was another this morning at 4.1 in rowland heights(site near honda center arizona-wisconsin game).
Spoke with my son a short time ago. He went down to Fullerton to help his relatives clean up and the aftershock hit while he was there. Apparently the house had some structural damage to where, among other issues, the front door can't be closed. Fortunately they had built another house recently in the next town where my sons brotherinlaw was moving in. It didn't have much damage, so they have a goid place to stay while the first house is restored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom