OT: SMU vs. Louisville | The Boneyard

OT: SMU vs. Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Mustangs playing the Cardinals tough. Tied score with 7:30 to play in first half.

Maybe the competition in the AAC will be better than we expected? Too early to tell.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Louisville is a significantly flawed team, buy yeah this is a surprise so far. Not OT by the way. Louisville looks sluggish.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
SMU has been "not bad" of the last few years... Moving into the same conference as UConn might bring them the attention they need to improve their recruiting.

Reaction Score
This conference after next year is just a depressing thought. It will be just awful from a competition stand point.

If coaches aren't using our conference aggressively against us in recruiting they should be fired for malpractice. I don't see how eventually this doesn't start negatively effecting our recruiting. We will always get players with Geno here, but I worry the elite ones may start going elsewhere.

I despise Jeff Hathaway, Paul Pasqualoni, the narcissistic ex President Hogan who was too busy putting card board cut outs of himself over campus, and everyone responsible for putting the future success of our programs in jeopardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom