Prince Ali (Committed to UCLA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's a perfect fit and the kid did not even visit. Bizarre choice

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Unlike some, I won't badmouth his choice if this indeed is his ultimate choice but this contradicts everything he said about being close to NY and using his visits because he committed to UConn too early without taking any other visits. Especially since he just committed to UCLA without taking a visit there. But whatever, good luck to him.

Reaction Score
Heard a while back UCLA might have had something to do with his decommitment.

Reaction Score
Can't blame him. Uconn's backcourt was crowded and I am sure he heard the rumors of Adams. Kid wanted more guaranteed playing time. Anyways, I hope this is the last thread I see about Ali. He has more threads than someone like Nolan who is actually on the team.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
This is just bizarre. Not everyone is going to come to UConn, but to say you wanted to be closer to home and then commit to the damn near the furthest school away from NYC without ever visiting is strange.

Who knows.

What's important is..... NEXT!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
California, beaches, great education, babes, history, and they put people in the league. Who could blame him?

Reaction Score
California, beaches, great education, babes, history, and they put people in the league. Who could blame him?

NBA career, Championships, History, Exposure, Great coaching, Great conditioning, New York City exposure

Reaction Score
I'm really glad we have a kid like Jalen Adams coming into our program that isn't scared to compete. Good luck to Ali at UCLA he isn't a good fit for us either.

Reaction Score
The Prince Turtled up on us…….I wish him well but really could care less. Old news, this will somehow turn out to be a good thing as someone better will come in and impact us more than he will UCLA.

Reaction Score
The Prince Turtled up on us…….I wish him well but really could care less. Old news, this will somehow turn out to be a good thing as someone better will come in and impact us more than he will UCLA.

I agree. I unfollowed him on twitter the day he decommited :)

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
It hurts when guys decommit, but he's a friggin' 17-year-old kid. Give him a break. I'm not going to be rooting for him personally throughout the rest of his career, but let's establish this: he chose one of 350 other DI basketball programs that aren't the one we root for. That's it. Save the vitriol for the scumweasels out there that deserve it (Calamari).

Reaction Score
It hurts when guys decommit, but he's a friggin' 17-year-old kid. Give him a break. I'm not going to be rooting for him personally throughout the rest of his career, but let's establish this: he chose one of 350 other DI basketball programs that aren't the one we root for. That's it. Save the vitriol for the scumweasels out there that deserve it (Calamari).

"Vitriol" really? ….harsh, nasty?

You need to grow a pair if what I replied with was vitriol………save your vitriol for opposing fans. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom