OT Poll Will the Patriots go Undefeated during Regular NFL Season | The Boneyard

OT Poll Will the Patriots go Undefeated during Regular NFL Season

Will Patriorts End the Regular NFL Season Undefeated

• Yes, Patriots will Enter Playoffs Undefeated

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • No, Patriots wil Lose One Game

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No, Patriots will Lose Two Games

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No, Patriots will Lose Three Games

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't Care about the Patriots

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'm sure that there are just as many Patriot fans as fans that dislike them rooting for Giants, Jets or another NFL team. Will the Patriots end the Regular NFL Season Undefeated?

Reaction Score
I'm sure that there are just as many Patriot fans as fans that dislike them rooting for Giants, Jets or another NFL team. Will the Patriots end the Regular NFL Season Undefeated?
I think they lose one, just not the last one.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Probably not, they still have away games at Giants, Broncos, Jets and Dolphins.

But Brady is on a "In Your Face" mission this year.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
They will lose one or two games.
At the Giants during regular season and against the Giants again in the Super Bowl. :D

Reaction Score
Probably not, they still have away games at Giants, Broncos, Jets and Dolphins.

But Brady is on a "In Your Face" mission this year.

The Giants are hit and miss so far this year and it's hard to figure what team will show up. If an effective Victor Cruz can make it back in time for that game it will be interesting. I think the Jets at home will be a tough one. But you are right Brady (and the Pats) look to be on a mission. Really enjoy watching them play.

Reaction Score
Denver on the road is a very tough game for the Pats and will be their only regular season loss of the year. Take it from a die hard Giants fan, the Pats will lay 40 on the Giants and it will not even be close. I know the Giants have had the Patriots number in the past but the Giants defense is pitiful this year and Brady will pick them apart all game long.

Last edited:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I voted one but it could well be two - I suspect by week 15 they will have wrapped up their playoff positioning and could well rest most of the starters at the Jets and or Dolphins in those last two games. Happened last year when they lost to an AFC east team at home for the first time in something like 40 regular season games, when Garoppolo started.

Reaction Score
Remember when everyone said the Pats couldn't survive losing their starting corners & Wilfork? Say what you will about Bill belichick, but he's amazing. Every year his team changes but the winning continues.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I voted one but it could well be two - I suspect by week 15 they will have wrapped up their playoff positioning and could well rest most of the starters at the Jets and or Dolphins in those last two games. Happened last year when they lost to an AFC east team at home for the first time in something like 40 regular season games, when Garoppolo started.
Good point, but if they are undefeated at that point, they may go for it.

Reaction Score
Please identify the individual who "Didn't care about the Patriots" A public hanging is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom