OT - Online Trivia League Invokes UConn WCBB Dominance | The Boneyard

OT - Online Trivia League Invokes UConn WCBB Dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I participate in an international, online trivia league where everyone is asked 6 questions in a given day. One of today's questions brought a smile to my face, and I thought this board might get a kick out of it:

Name any school, other than the University of Connecticut, that has won the Women's NCAA Division I basketball championship in the 21st century.

Our program is so renowned for its dominance that we have to be excluded from the question!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I participate in an international, online trivia league where everyone is asked 6 questions in a given day. One of today's questions brought a smile to my face, and I thought this board might get a kick out of it:

Name any school, other than the University of Connecticut, that has won the Women's NCAA Division I basketball championship in the 21st century.

Our program is so renowned for its dominance that we have to be excluded from the question!
Not a bad question for here either. Without looking it up, Baylor, TN, Notre Dame, Texas A&M, Purdue. Hmm, thinking there might be somebody else? Guess I'll have to go look it up.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Not a bad question for here either. Without looking it up, Baylor, TN, Notre Dame, Texas A&M, Purdue. Hmm, thinking there might be somebody else? Guess I'll have to go look it up.

I had to look it up to - I couldn't add any to your list, then saw that I had forgotten Maryland in '06. Toliver's clutch 3-pointer to push the game to OT and eventual victory was a memorable shot.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I had to look it up to - I couldn't add any to your list, then saw that I had forgotten Maryland in '06. Toliver's clutch 3-pointer to push the game to OT and eventual victory was a memorable shot.
I looked it up after, Purdue was a year or two (depending on ones definition of century 00 or 01) too early. Scratch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom