OT NFL FA/Trades | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT NFL FA/Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Antrelle Rolle to Bears, that sucks.
Yup, outside of the Vareen move Reese has made awful move after awful move.

Even for Reese he is screwing up royally

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
DeMarco Murray, Ryan Matthews and Darren Sproles in the backfield, plus a GL/short-yardage thumper in Chris Polk to boot. Nice backfield, Mr. Kelly.

Just need to do three things now on offense:

* Keep Bradford healthy.
* Keep Bradford upright.
* Find Bradford an alpha-WR.

Things are starting to make sense with my Eagles, thank goodness. What a difference 24 hours make...

EDIT: Never mind about Polk, doesn't look like he's coming back...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Jets just signed Cromartie and got Ryan Fitzpatrick in a trade.

Reaction Score
Yup, outside of the Vareen move Reese has made awful move after awful move.

Even for Reese he is screwing up royally

Yeah the Giants have always been notoriously cheap when it comes to FA signings, what I don't get though is that Reese doesn't address a need and uses up the cap space on backups/special teamers guys who will be available by training camp. We needed a pash rusher and Olineman and we didn't need to break the bank to get one. There was a rumor of getting Cameron Jordan in a trade for a 3rd round pick. I would love for the Giants to sign Greg Hardy even though he's a scum bag, but it won't happen because its an ungiant like type of move.

Reaction Score
The Niners look to be going all in as a passing team behind Kap, oh boy...

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Just need to do three things now on offense:

* Keep Bradford healthy.
* Keep Bradford upright.
* Find Bradford an alpha-WR.
Funny, this is what the Rams tried to do every season he was there and he never quite got there. As a Giants fan, I am over the moon about them thinking Bradford is their star QB. Throw in Mathews oft injured career and the only addition the Eagles made on offense I don't like is adding DeMarco. :D

Reaction Score
7 mill guaranteed to a KR is sick. I like the George Selvie, and Kedrick Ellis signing don't love it but I'm ok with those signings, typical Giants signing low risk afraid to make a big move.

I'm kinda hating the Selvie signing by the Giants... Selvie was an undervalued, underpaid DL with us... We should've resigned him and kept him in our rotation up front on D...

Reaction Score
7 mill guaranteed to a KR is sick. I like the George Selvie, and Kedrick Ellis signing don't love it but I'm ok with those signings, typical Giants signing low risk afraid to make a big move.

I'm kinda hating the Selvie signing by the Giants... Selvie was an undervalued, underpaid DL with us... We should've resigned him and kept him in our rotation up front on D...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom