OT: New ESPN Cafeteria | The Boneyard

OT: New ESPN Cafeteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
XaxLcYU.jpg

The new cafeteria on the ESPN campus just opened today. There's a walkway ramp leading down to it with pictures of about 50 D1 football schools promoting the College Football Playoff - guess who's the first team shown?! What does it mean?!

Another cool feature - there's a touchscreen where you can pick to play the fight song of each school over the hallway speaker. I'll put the UConn Fight Song on repeat.

Reaction Score
Thanks for confirming we're in the B1G, news conference should be right around bowl season.

You are either Miko, or an equally dim witted Syracuse fan. Either way there should be no we here.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
XaxLcYU.jpg

The new cafeteria on the ESPN campus just opened today. There's a walkway ramp leading down to it with pictures of about 50 D1 football schools promoting the College Football Playoff - guess who's the first team shown?! What does it mean?!

Another cool feature - there's a touchscreen where you can pick to play the fight song of each school over the hallway speaker. I'll put the UConn Fight Song on repeat.

Super Cool. But equally interesting - is who the left out? Can you figure that out and report back? I see Cincy and UCF in the photo. I'm going to guess they left out whatever conf they don't carry.

Reaction Score
Spent the last 10 minutes trying to identify all of them, got 128/128...eventually. That's what obsessing over conference realignment will do to you.

Reaction Score
Spent the last 10 minutes trying to identify all of them, got 128/128...eventually. That's what obsessing over conference realignment will do to you.
Kudos for knowing the MAC teams, essentially the inconsequentials in this whole mess.

Reaction Score
but can you answer which conference all of them are in, and which division of that conference they are in? That would be impressive. I can't even remember who is in the AAC at this point, let alone the SB, CUSA, WAC, MWC, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom