OT: NBA Fantasy Round-up | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Fantasy Round-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The first week is over and of course you calculated log-normal bi-variate distributions and derived your own pace adjusted statistics to first draft and then implement your perfect lineup. Or you had a beer let autopick do your work and haven't changed your lineup since. This gives two very nuanced and expert strategies at play in this deep fantasy league, so i thought it might be interesting to give a recap of how things played out:

The awards:

The nice shooting award goes to yours truly with a combined 490pts on a combined 51% fg and 85%FT
Helped out by a combination of centers/PFs who can all hit their freethrows and 1008min of combined playing time.

The long arms award goes to team Cardiac Kemba with a combined 204Reb and 23Blocks
A well balanced roster of medium rebounders plus tyson chandler

The no look award goes to team Doves Kill with 117Ast and 43Stl.
Rubio+Dragic+Felton

The deadeye award goes to team Hungry Husky with a combined 47 3pts made and a well balanced roster of shooters.

The lol my team played more minutes than you award goes to Cardiac Kemba with a combined 1063min

The chucker award goes to team Fishy who just managed to eek out above 40% fg. Props to Tyreek Evans and Nate Robinson.

Finally the luck of the draw award goes to team Let's get tropical who managed to draft Micheal Carter-williams averaging 20+pts 9ast 4stl 4reb in his first three games.

Good luck my fellow boneyarders and may all your players be a 'did not play coaches decision' this coming week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom