OT: NBA 2K15 Trailer has Bron dunking on BAZZ | The Boneyard

OT: NBA 2K15 Trailer has Bron dunking on BAZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Man, realistic faces have gotten so much better in these video games.
Still think the player models could be better. If you think im crazy go check out the fighter models in the UFC game from EA sports:eek:

Reaction Score
TheChamps990411 said:
Still think the player models could be better. If you think im crazy go check out the fighter models in the UFC game from EA sports:eek:

Bazz looked totally jacked up in that clip. If it weren't for the name on his jersey I would never have recognized him. Some of the depictions are dead ringers though, Kobe and LeBron to name two, were perfect.

Reaction Score
I wish 2k would make an NCAA basketball game with the exact same engine they use for the NBA 2k series. Did they stop making college games because they would potentially have to pay the players? If so they should just randomize the names, likenesses, and numbers.

Reaction Score
he doesn't even have the tattoos because they never put them on the rookies so its a little odd seeing him like that

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
amory said:
I wish 2k would make an NCAA basketball game with the exact same engine they use for the NBA 2k series. Did they stop making college games because they would potentially have to pay the players? If so they should just randomize the names, likenesses, and numbers.

Yes, exactly why. They are waiting for the obannon case results. I think 09 was the last year for NCAA games for EA at least.

Reaction Score
Bazz never blocked a dunk, so its an accurate depiction.

How often to people buy the newest game, being that they are updated annually?

Reaction Score
Huskies4ever said:
Birdman! Birdman!

Yes, he was another that impressed me. Looks like an albino Sasquatch with that beard, they nailed it.

Reaction Score
Bazz never blocked a dunk, so its an accurate depiction.

How often to people buy the newest game, being that they are updated annually?
with the next gen systems, 2k is probably the most popular sports game. its a cash cow. a problem is a saturation of sorts, the games stopped getting drastically better. People will buy them regardless

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
with the next gen systems, 2k is probably the most popular sports game. its a cash cow. a problem is a saturation of sorts, the games stopped getting drastically better. People will buy them regardless

People will always want the latest . That's why people seem to reup to every iteration of the iphone, no matter how minor the improvement.

Reaction Score

They've traditionally randomized the names and likenesses, but the problem with the college basketball games was usually that nobody bought them. I still play 2K6 all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom