OT - Miami Heat win streak | The Boneyard

OT - Miami Heat win streak

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
They were down 27 at Cleveland, but have come back to tie it with plenty of time left in the 4th. I can't remember the last time I heard a crowd as full of angst as Cleveland's crowd. The sound is a blend of groaning and booing. I'm not a LeBron hater and I kind of want the streak to continue but I really feel for Cavs fans at the same time right now...

Reaction Score
Lebron had 18pts, 7 assists and 10 rebounds... in the last 15 minutes of the game.

Lol

sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using tapatalk

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Next three games should all be easy Ws

Reaction Score
I saw the score early on and im like their just dicking around they will turn it on when they have to.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The Heat were a -14 point favorite for the second half - I thought that looked like the easiest money on earth until the Cavs open the third quarter on a 9-4 run. It was 67-40 with 7:09 left in the third.

By 9:40 left in the 4th, it was 80-79 Heat.

The Cavs collapsed, but I have to give them some credit for trying to fight back - they were down 95-86 and got back to within one at 96-95.

Reaction Score
Chicago and San Antonio on the road and the Knicks at home. That's basically all that's between them and 33.

Reaction Score
I've hated Lebron for a while, but I can no longer deny it. He's the best basketball player on Earth and it's better to just sit back and enjoy than to hate.

Reaction Score
Chicago and San Antonio on the road and the Knicks at home. That's basically all that's between them and 33.

Anything can happen. They could have easily lost last night and it's unreasonable to think they can find a way to keep winning every game in every possible way imaginable. I would love to see them break the all time record, but until it happens I will not expect it.

Reaction Score
Lebron had 18pts, 7 assists and 10 rebounds... in the last 15 minutes of the game.

I wish there was a statistician out there who could determine whether anybody has every dominated a game for 15 minutes like that. Ever.

Almost a triple double in 15 minutes? Insane.

Reaction Score
I can't ditch the feeling that their trolling competition. Who the heck is beating them in a series?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Can't say I'm an NBA fan, but IMO what LBJ is doing on this run is putting a spotlight on why he, and not Kobe, is the best since MJ.

Reaction Score
That, or resting their starters down the stretch.

They should shoot for the record their not an old team, the only old guy they have that gets meaningful minutes is Ray. If they blow teams out early they can lessen their minutes even then they can play lebron and wade around 34 minutes. Lebron is a machine though it seems like he doesnt even break a sweat though.

Reaction Score
I can't ditch the feeling that their trolling competition. Who the heck is beating them in a series?

The only team that I could possibly see is the Spurs, I dont like OKC chances too much.

Reaction Score
The thing about LeBron that you just have to flat out respect is that the guy, who was already arguably the best guy in the league for the last few years, has just kept working to get better.

Not many guys, 8 years into their NBA careers, are showing the kind of year to year improvement to their games that LBJ has.

In terms if total dominance of a game by a single person, relative to the competition, James is making a strong case for this season being "most dominant ever."

Reaction Score
Can anyone give a good reason to still dislike/hate Lebron James?

In all his playing career I have not heard about one legal, criminal or public embarrassment event other than the big 3 announcement, which he seemed to have learned from. And that was immaturity accompanied by excitement about having a great chance to win a ring.

If there is one great doing it right its him. Not cocky, boastful, confrontational, flamboyant or egotistical (even though its there). I think he makes a great role model, especially with his status, money and position.

Reaction Score
the guy, who was already arguably the best guy in the league for the last few years, has just kept working to get better.

Not many guys, 8 years into their NBA careers, are showing the kind of year to year improvement to their games that LBJ has.

In terms if total dominance of a game by a single person, relative to the competition, James is making a strong case for this season being "most dominant ever."
He has been the best player for 4-5 years now. Only people enthralled by Kobe's hero-ball thought otherwise. And you are right: he keeps improving.

Now, at 28, that's going to slow down a little (not necessarily that he stops adding skills, but he has another year or two of absolute peak), but this an last year compare favorably with the best individual seasons by any player in NBA history, including MJ.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

In all his playing career I have not heard about one legal, criminal or public embarrassment event other than the big 3 announcement, which he seemed to have learned from. And that was immaturity accompanied by excitement about having a great chance to win a ring.

If there is one great doing it right its him. Not cocky, boastful, confrontational, flamboyant or egotistical (even though its there). I think he makes a great role model, especially with his status, money and position.

Agree, but "The Decision" fiasco was like getting an NCAA death penalty. Well after you clean up your act, the stink is still there.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score

Because people are butt hurt that he's really good and doesn't play for their team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmed69

Top Bottom