OT: Jalen Ollie -- one of top 15 this week in Courant | The Boneyard

OT: Jalen Ollie -- one of top 15 this week in Courant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What year is he? Any chance KO will give his son a scholarship?

Reaction Score
I haven't seen him play yet. Hopefully will catch a game of his this year! Curious to check out his game.

Reaction Score
I told you guys about EJ Crawford. Just a Sophomore at Simsbury. They play Newington @ Newington Tuesday evening at 7 PM. Should be a barnburner.

Reaction Score
What year is he? Any chance KO will give his son a scholarship?

My son went to hoops camps with Jalen run by his dad and Donny so I've seen him. Talented athlete, great kid and solid player just think he's a level below Divy 1 from what I saw but who knows?

Reaction Score
My son went to hoops camps with Jalen run by his dad and Donny so I've seen him. Talented athlete, great kid and solid player just think he's a level below Divy 1 from what I saw but who knows?

Jeff Calhoun got a scholarship. He was a D2 talent.

Reaction Score
Walk on. Ollie is a UConn employee, I think it would be free for his son to walk on...not that Ollie can't afford it.

Reaction Score
Walk on. Ollie is a UConn employee, I think it would be free for his son to walk on...not that Ollie can't afford it.

Think he's a pretty decent QB too and would like to actually play somewhere so I expect he'll get recruited to a Divy 2 school and go there and make his own name........but then again maybe not!

Reaction Score

Thx for the inside scoop! Should we keep an eye on your son? Something tells me he may have a sweet J! Maybe his crossover dribble brought Jalen to his knees! :p

Reaction Score
Thx for the inside scoop! Should we keep an eye on your son? Something tells me he may have a sweet J! Maybe his crossover dribble brought Jalen to his knees! :p

His crossover may bring Jalen to his knees alright.......laughing!! LOL.......nah good kid, works hard, rebounds the ball real well, shoots it about 50% from 3 but never gets the ball, guard oriented coach who gets 25 shots out of 1 guy every game ........he has fun does what he needs to. May walk on Framingham ST or Westfield St or just be a student.........good kid and that's really all that counts right!!

Reaction Score
His crossover may bring Jalen to his knees alright.......laughing!! LOL.......nah good kid, works hard, rebounds the ball real well, shoots it about 50% from 3 but never gets the ball, guard oriented coach who gets 25 shots out of 1 guy every game ........he has fun does what he needs to. May walk on Framingham ST or Westfield St or just be a student.........good kid and that's really all that counts right!!

Great response! Maybe he will become the next Jim Calhoun/Jim Boeheim or John Calipari$$$$$? Coaching is a good option! If he goes to Framingham State make sure your family becomes regulars at Ken's Steakhouse! That restaurant has quite a bit of family history. I have been going there for 40 years!

http://www.kenssteakhouse.com/

Reaction Score
Do UConn employees get free tuition? That would be unusual at most state institutions. Most of them don't even give you a discount.

Reaction Score
Do UConn employees get free tuition? That would be unusual at most state institutions. Most of them don't even give you a discount.

Dependents do.
Dependent Tuition Waivers
  • For eligible UConn employees, a waiver of tuition is extended to dependent children who are matriculated and enrolled undergraduate students at UConn. These waivers apply to the Fall and Spring semesters only. Please remember the tuition waivers waive only the tuition. The student remains responsible for any mandatory fees and non-tuition charges.
http://www.bursar.uconn.edu/tuition_waivers.html

Reaction Score
Dependents do.
Dependent Tuition Waivers
  • For eligible UConn employees, a waiver of tuition is extended to dependent children who are matriculated and enrolled undergraduate students at UConn. These waivers apply to the Fall and Spring semesters only. Please remember the tuition waivers waive only the tuition. The student remains responsible for any mandatory fees and non-tuition charges.
http://www.bursar.uconn.edu/tuition_waivers.html

A very nice perk!!!!

Reaction Score
I know the same applies at Central and thought it was like that at every other school.

Reaction Score
I know the same applies at Central and thought it was like that at every other school.

Not in several schools I know well both public and private, 3 of them AAU schools. One in Michigan.

Reaction Score
Great response! Maybe he will become the next Jim Calhoun/Jim Boeheim or John Calipari$ ? Coaching is a good option! If he goes to Framingham State make sure your family becomes regulars at Ken's Steakhouse! That restaurant has quite a bit of family history. I have been going there for 40 years!

http://www.kenssteakhouse.com/

Thanks for the heads up........will do just that.......if he coaches it will be an all american XBox team........lol

Reaction Score
Yup, can't ask for more than that. You (and your better half) did good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom