OT: Is it just my computer . . . | The Boneyard

OT: Is it just my computer . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It is the off season and it is summer and the weather has been spectacular. Not really a surprise.

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
Whaaaaat dooooo yoooouuuuu mmmeeeaaaaannnnn bbyyyyy ssssslllooooooooowwwwww?

Boooooooooooo

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Yes, it's your computer (or ISP). And I am usually the first one to complain. :)

Reaction Score
It is all because Mercury has been retrograde since June 7th and will last until July 1st. So here is what you can expect:

"When Mercury goes retrograde, communications of all types go “haywire!” Under this planetary influence, you’ll experience misunderstandings and communication failures like you’ve never seen. Here is just a sampling of some of the things that may go wrong in your life at this time: For example, no matter how well you and your spouse normally communicate, you will find yourself misspeaking, saying the wrong thing and having disagreements you don’t normally have. At work, even though you are sure that you’ve explained yourself clearly to the other person, they do the opposite of what you said—and they are sure they followed your instructions. Your fail-proof computer crashes, or software programs suddenly develop “glitches.” You experience equipment and mechanical breakdowns of all types."

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
It has been an interesting summer on the Boneyard, fan forum for the UConn Huskies...

right? I'm confused at times.

Anyway, all bets are off in the off season. Sometimes it's just good to get away from things for a while and await the coming new season. Happens every year.....

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
So, like, the fault is in our stars.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It is all because Mercury has been retrograde since June 7th and will last until July 1st. So here is what you can expect:

"When Mercury goes retrograde, communications of all types go “haywire!” Under this planetary influence, you’ll experience misunderstandings and communication failures like you’ve never seen. Here is just a sampling of some of the things that may go wrong in your life at this time: For example, no matter how well you and your spouse normally communicate, you will find yourself misspeaking, saying the wrong thing and having disagreements you don’t normally have. At work, even though you are sure that you’ve explained yourself clearly to the other person, they do the opposite of what you said—and they are sure they followed your instructions. Your fail-proof computer crashes, or software programs suddenly develop “glitches.” You experience equipment and mechanical breakdowns of all types."
Freaking Mercury, I hate that planet. :mad:

:cool:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

catintinfoil.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:

I have no idea what you are saying...but I loved every word of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom