OT: "How you gonna get fired on your day off?" ... | The Boneyard

OT: "How you gonna get fired on your day off?" ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It really is unfortunate because Manziel is talented, but its the right decision by the Browns. I have no problem with a 22 year old trying to "live their life", but after spending 10 weeks in rehab earlier this year, ending up in a public place holding a bottle of champagne really is a poor use of judgment.

I'm not the morality police by any stretch of the imagination, but its clear that he needs to surround himself with better people because there is no way that a recovering addict should have been put in this situation. I honestly feel bad, but its crazy to think that a 22 year old has had so many chances just squandered away.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Great quote for the thread title though. :)

Reaction Score
I am very sympathetic toward people with addiction problems, but I think the Browns need to cut bait here. At this point he is what we used to call a "can't get right". There are peoples jobs on the line (other than his own) and they should not have to pay for it because this kid continues to burn through chances, and burn other people in the process. I wish him the best, but as a professional he is a liability to his team and to other's jobs.

I really feel for this kid, but when you're employer is paying you millions, they can only be left holding the bag so many times because of your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom