OT: Here's what the NCAA Selection Committee was really focused on | The Boneyard

OT: Here's what the NCAA Selection Committee was really focused on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
NCAA March Madness ‏@marchmadness
The #Selections Committee is ready to work…first a selfie! Help make this the most RT’d #MarchMadness photo ever! pic.twitter.com/msAkuSR62p

Bii0x8DCEAAOJke.jpg:medium

Reaction Score
You can see it in their eyes...they all hate UCONN. ;)

Reaction Score
Maybe. Or he fainted.

This was taken just moments before the posted photo.

ncaaselectioncommittee_zps9a5bf80a.jpg

I have no idea why this movie quote runs through my brain when I look at this photo

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: "Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked that high! "

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Vegas isn't happy with their work either.

More detail here from the Las Vegas Sun. You've got to love the way these guys follow college basketball.
“I don’t know why they’re doing this,” Salmons said of the selection committee. “It’s rare to see two of the top three teams favored to win the tournament are No. 4 seeds.”
Heavy action triggered the Superbook to drop its odds to 7-to-1 on Louisville winning the tournament Sunday night. That puts the Cardinals just behind the Spartans at 9-to-2 and the Gators at 4-to-1.
Salmons isn’t necessarily high on Florida, however, and described it more as a favorite by default.
“Someone had to come down and be the favorite,” Salmons explained. “It’s just so hard to tell how good Florida is because of how bad their conference is. The SEC is just awful, so Florida could be great or they could lose in the second round.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom