OT Have you ever had spotted dick | The Boneyard

OT Have you ever had spotted dick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just wondering and is it any good or is it nasty.

Reaction Score
Is this the same guy who posted he needed to split the cost for Battle of Atlantis? In that case, I'm in...

Reaction Score
Spotted dick is a cylindrical pudding popular in Britain, made with suet and dried fruit (usually currants and/or raisins) and often served with custard.

It is made from a flat sheet of
suet pastry sprinkled with dried fruit, which is then rolled up into a circular pudding.

th

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Spotted dick is a cylindrical pudding popular in Britain, made with suet and dried fruit (usually currants and/or raisins) and often served with custard.

It is made from a flat sheet of
suet pastry sprinkled with dried fruit, which is then rolled up into a circular pudding.

th

I thought about having it on my last couple of trips to UK, but after seeing it, all I could think of was soggy fruitcake. And I hate fruitcake.

Reaction Score
I suspect you would get better responses asking this question on the women's board. I personally haven't spotted any, not that I go looking for it.

Anyway try trolling the urinals if you must.

Reaction Score
I thought about having it on my last couple of trips to UK, but after seeing it, all I could think of was soggy fruitcake. And I hate fruitcake.
Funny that you mention that, I was going to post that it sounds like Britain's version of fruit cake. I don't know anyone who eats fruit cake here in United States. I don't think there's a holiday food that more people buy, though few ever eat. I'd say there's probably enough fruit cake thrown away during Christmas time to fill an entire landfill.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Funny that you mention that, I was going to post that it sounds like Britain's version of fruit cake. I don't know anyone who eats fruit cake here in United States. I don't think there's a holiday food that more people buy, though few ever eat. I'd say there's probably enough fruit cake thrown away during Christmas time to fill an entire landfill.

I've never in my life known anyone who liked fruitcake. Being that fruitcake sucks and everyone knows it, I can't imagine how it's still bought, even for gifting purposes.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I thought I did once,but everything came back clean.

Reaction Score
I've never in my life known anyone who liked fruitcake. Being that fruitcake sucks and everyone knows it, I can't imagine how it's still bought, even for gifting purposes.

Only old people and foreigners like fruitcake.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Why it's just another muffin decorated by Pete North :eek:

I think you've found a greenfield area for .

And now I'm seeing an entirely new Bill Burr routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom