OT: Greg Anderson should be fired……. | The Boneyard

OT: Greg Anderson should be fired…….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If he can actually watch that play with Dakari Johnson acting like a punk with Kaminsky and say "that's a bad call, you can't call the flagrant" then he's way to stupid to be doing a NC semi or NC game…..that's just ridiculous how obvious that was!

Reaction Score
Well, he was right. It couldn't be a flagrant. Flagrant fouls are live ball fouls. It was a dead ball foul as there was a personal foul before it. It could only be a technical since it was a dead ball.

Reaction Score
Well, he was right. It couldn't be a flagrant. Flagrant fouls are live ball fouls. It was a dead ball foul as there was a personal foul before it. It could only be a technical since it was a dead ball.

He didn't even think he should have received that……..you are right but he is wrong…….

Reaction Score
Anthony was guilty of what i find many announcers to be guilty of whenever someone hits the floor. He went to the "flop" line. Some of these guys act as if you can never hit the ground without flopping and it is utterly ridiculous.

Reaction Score
He didn't even think he should have received that……..you are right but he is wrong…….

Just nitpicking, totally understood the concept of your first post. Not a huge fan of Anthony this year. He's been better in previous seasons.

Reaction Score
Idiot Barkley says people are tweeting that announcers are being biased (he called them idiots for not knowing there were "homer" teams calling the games on multiple channels).

I'm watching online with no sound so I don't know who is calling what. This Anderson guy...is he on a homer channel?

Edit: Just turned on the sound. I see Anderson is with Nance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom