OT- GMAIL SPAM | The Boneyard

OT- GMAIL SPAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has anyone noticed Gmail is adding spam ads to your lists of emails? I've been getting 2 at a time the last few days. The only way you can tell them apart from your messages is there is an "X" at the end of the line, instead of a time stamp.

Anyone hear of a way to turn the spam off??? It's pretty bad when they block other sites but add their own....

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Doing a Google search... I guess I'm a little lucky... others have been getting them since last July...and the only way to stop them is to get rid of the tab interface in gmail.

Reaction Score
Has anyone noticed Gmail is adding spam ads to your lists of emails? I've been getting 2 at a time the last few days. The only way you can tell them apart from your messages is there is an "X" at the end of the line, instead of a time stamp.

Anyone hear of a way to turn the spam off??? It's pretty bad when they block other sites but add their own....

Google chrome has found a way to circumvent the pop-up filter lately. As a conspiracy theorist, it appears that Google is making their move for world domination. And they always have said that their users were always treated in their best interests. They are so big that that sounds ominously like the phrase, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you." We're from Google and we're here to give you the best internet possible." By the way without net neutrality, expect much more bad stuff to pop up during your net sessions nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom