OT- FSU, another potential criminal case | The Boneyard

OT- FSU, another potential criminal case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/college-football...s-being-investigated-alleged-domestic-assault

"As long as it's an active, ongoing case, Florida law prohibits us from talking about it," TPD spokesman Scott Beck told ESPN.com on Monday.
  • Translation - please give TPD a few days to properly discredit and/or pay-off the victim, get our stories straight, and sweep this bad boy under the rug of yet another NCAA football championship.
On Friday, Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher denied a report by a radio station in Jacksonville, Florida, that Williams would be suspended from the team. At the time, Fisher called it "another false report."

"There's another false report, and that's amazing how things happen," Fisher told reporters. "Whoever has sources, whoever has rumors, needs to check who they are talking to -- because that is about as far from truth as there is."

• Translation - Jimbo Fisher has sold his soul to the devil for another Championship and at this point all he can do is deny, deny, deny while holding on for dear life hoping he can get another NCAA title and escape (with two NCAA titles under his belt, U Florida would hire him even after he joined ISIS) before this all blows-up in his face.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Assault on his pregnant girlfriend. Innocent until prove guilty, but when everyone knows that the local PD has been sheltering these guys and a report STILL gets out, man that looks bad.

Reaction Score
Jimbo should be fired for his comments period. Two weeks ago he called Winston a mature adult.

Reaction Score
huskypantz said:
Assault on his pregnant girlfriend. Innocent until prove guilty, but when everyone knows that the local PD has been sheltering these guys and a report STILL gets out, man that looks bad.

Someone is a criminal. Him or the girl for making a false complaint.

Reaction Score
Jimbo should be fired for his comments period. Two weeks ago he called Winston a mature adult.

Lets Recap on the Timeline:

1) FSU runningback beats up girlfriend on Wednesday
2) FSU coach scolds media on Friday and says this:

It's funny. That guy, who's a tremendous kid, a tremendous ambassador, I don't even know where that [suspension report] would come from. It kind of caught me off guard like 'Whoa.' Karlos has been wonderful."

3) Tally police open investigation.
4) FSU coach cancels media appearance on Monday.

Reaction Score

It's funny. That guy, who's a tremendous kid, a tremendous ambassador, I don't even know where that [suspension report] would come from. It kind of caught me off guard like 'Whoa.' Karlos has been wonderful."

No wait... you have to fit this in:

McMurphyESPN 10:29pm via TweetDeck
ESPN report: state attorney office attempted to interview FSU RB Karlos Williams for alleged role in armed robbery espn.go.com/college-footba…

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
"No one is more shocked than we are. Karlos has always been a great, hardworking young man and this would be so out of character. Now, for privacy reasons, I cannot say any more until 2022." -- Jimbo Fisher, sometime later this week.

Reaction Score
As I asked in a similar thread a few weeks ago - are the SEC and ACC that much different off the field?

Reaction Score
As I asked in a similar thread a few weeks ago - are the SEC and ACC that much different off the field?
There isn't much of a difference between any conference. It's Fisher constantly covering up for these kids. He's not believable anymore nor does he have any class.

Reaction Score

The ACC is much, much sleazier. FSU, Miami, UNC, Cuse???

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
A guy is trying to buy some weed. He instead gets robbed by three dudes (two armed). Williams is scheduled to be interviewed but decides not to show up. The lawyer states that Williams is not a suspect, but might be a witness. So Mr. Williams is considered an associate of the armed robber and he's potentially a witness to a crime staged around a drug deal, with the potential to be an accomplice but he doesn't feel like interviewing with the PD. Next, his pregnant girlfriend claims he assaulted her.

"That guy, who's a tremendous kid, a tremendous ambassador"

Jimbo, you are clueless.

Reaction Score

5) school does nothing.
6) and the beat goes on.

Reaction Score
People rip the SEC but look at stark contrast between how Georgia and FSU handled the autograph situations involving their Heisman candidates.

There is a slimy culture down in Tallahassee that grown men are endorsing. It's really disgusting.

Reaction Score
We are getting so close to the moment where I can no longer pretend that these athletes are students. That is the day I probably stop watching college sports, regardless of what happens in CR.

Reaction Score
Alleged victim's attorney asks police to drop Karlos Williams investigation

>>Tallahassee attorney Nathan Prince said he has informally told TPD to stop the investigation and today will formally submit a request terminate it. His client, he said, will not talk to investigators, has not filed a complaint and did not notify TPD or FSU about any alleged domestic battery incident.

Prince said the two used to be a couple and lived together. They have one child together and another on the way. Prince said he doesn't believe there will be probable cause for Williams' arrest since there will be no witness testimony. He wouldn't comment on whether his client believes she was the victim of domestic violence or if she was harmed in a domestic violence incident."She doesn't want to make any comments on the facts of the case," Prince told the Democrat. "There aren't any witnesses that have provided testimony."<<

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
A guy is trying to buy some weed. He instead gets robbed by three dudes (two armed). Williams is scheduled to be interviewed but decides not to show up. The lawyer states that Williams is not a suspect, but might be a witness. So Mr. Williams is considered an associate of the armed robber and he's potentially a witness to a crime staged around a drug deal, with the potential to be an accomplice but he doesn't feel like interviewing with the PD. Next, his pregnant girlfriend claims he assaulted her.

"That guy, who's a tremendous kid, a tremendous ambassador"

Jimbo, you are clueless.

You won't like this article...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...r-s-handling-of-jameis-winston-115451773.html

Reaction Score
We are getting so close to the moment where I can no longer pretend that these athletes are students. That is the day I probably stop watching college sports, regardless of what happens in CR.
This is the reason why I don't watch the NFL anymore. Too many criminals.

Reaction Score
People rip the SEC but look at stark contrast between how Georgia and FSU handled the autograph situations involving their Heisman candidates.

There is a slimy culture down in Tallahassee that grown men are endorsing. It's really disgusting.

Georgia did exactly what should have been done and it gave me so much respect for the school and their coach.

Jimbo is just ignoring everything in hopes to win another NC before he'll probably be forced to resign after all this mess turns out to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom