OT: ESPN Los Angeles.... | The Boneyard

OT: ESPN Los Angeles....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I turned on the "World Wide Leader" to catch last night's scores. Between highlights we are seeing skits of Kenny Mayne with Nickie Minaj: First he's asking her for fashion tips before he goes on camera. then they doing highlights together. All the while the camera man is panning in on Nickie's cleavage & she' shaking her bootie. Are we sure that we're not watching Comedy Central?

Reaction Score
I'm a fan of her hips and cleavage, but that's about where it ends for me.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
Just noticed that The Rent is featured in an ESPN/GMAC add for MNF. The add shows the lights coming on & you can see it is the Rent. Then you have Mike Turico walking on the 50 yardline & you can make out the 3 sections of blue seatbacks.

There was another add last year that was shot in the Blue Lot right outside of the stadium - forget what the product was.

Reaction Score
Just noticed that The Rent is featured in an ESPN/GMAC add for MNF. The add shows the lights coming on & you can see it is the Rent. Then you have Mike Turico walking on the 50 yardline & you can make out the 3 sections of blue seatbacks.

There was another add last year that was shot in the Blue Lot right outside of the stadium - forget what the product was.

I noticed that, too. I wondered if anybody else picked up on that. It was definitely the Rent.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
From one
I thought that designation belonged to the fallen angels from Thunder Chicken U.;)
From one Southington guy to another, very funny coach , happy holidays and congrats to our Blue Knights ! Nice way to roll against NFA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom