OT: Don't pay the ransom! I ESCAPED!, , , | The Boneyard

OT: Don't pay the ransom! I ESCAPED!, , ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Great news, Kib!!! Welcome back (and you are better than ever, we hope...) :)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Hey Kib, I join the others in welcoming you back to the fold. Your wit, charm and humor was missed. We're glad to hear you're back in the "pink".
Rest up. As you know, first night is less than 2 weeks away. Once official practice begins, we'll have more fodder to dissect and chew on.
We'll have two weeks to try and guess/predict who his starting 5 will be on November 2. That's one topic the BY is NOT in total agreement on.
We look forward to your unabashed takes and comments, while keeping us honest with our grammatical usage. It's good to have you back Kib! :cool:

Reaction Score
Don't be fooled, Kib. Everyone's being nice to you, trying to get on your good side, only because they're hoping you won't embarrass them, upon your return, with the myriad of cruel grammar corrections with which you delight in beating us up.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
keep-calm-and-welcome-back-i-missed-you.png

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Phew! Now that you're back in command, Weird Al can finally relax.

I swear on a stack of Boneyard posts that I had nothing to do with the link in the "Word Crimes" post, cited (sighted) above. Honest! ;)

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Glad you are home and hopefully, well on the mend.

I love your avatar! I have visited the Vietnam Memorial Wall a few times; the most emotional was when my wife looked up the name of a soldier from her home town whose name was engraved on a bracelet she wore for many years prior to our visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom