OT: College Girls at a Baseball Game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: College Girls at a Baseball Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The hat and bottom right are the winners. I would have gladly handed them the mau-Churro although they'd be disappointed after seeing their friend in the top row with theirs from the concession.
@mauconnfan ...have you recently divorced? Your posts this week are very sex-centric.

Reaction Score
Lolz, you PC bro? What chapter? That is a strange thing to get butthurt about. Because: 1) the word fat wasn't mentioned once in this thread so that is your own mental projection/ hang up 2) the ratings were average 5 ( at worst) to 6 (above average) , to pretty damn good( 7.5) . So no one was called ugly or whatever other projection you are trying to insinuate. The 1-10 scale, how does it work?

And fishy you got you wish, because, yeah, that is all those girls being lampooned in that video these days do: rate guys. But instead of using a kind 1-10 scale like I did they will simply say " ewww, oh my gawd, I literally cannot"
Someone did make a fat comment about one of the girls in the video but erased it. Might have been you. Seeing words like "Lolz,Bro,butthurt" youre obviously young and have a bit of growing up to do. But like i said if youre going to degrade anyones looks male or female have the balls to post either your own pic or what your laying next to at night.

Reaction Score
Someone did make a fat comment about one of the girls in the video but erased it. Might have been you. Seeing words like "Lolz,Bro,butthurt" youre obviously young and have a bit of growing up to do. But like i said if youre going to degrade anyones looks male or female have the balls to post either your own pic or what your laying next to at night.
Pretty sure August is not young and has a lot of life experience, calm down.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
TheChamps990411 said:
Ha , I'm 48 but admittedly devastatingly immature. It happens, especially in the 2 businesses I'm in. And no, posting " fat " wasn't me. ( because at this point in my life I'm fat...kangfirmed.... Add that term to your age judgement list) And I'd be happy to post a pic of my wife. She's a hippie smoke show.

Reaction Score

August is one of the funniest, sharpest and intelligent "older" dudes here c'mon man!

Reaction Score
@mauconnfan ...have you recently divorced? Your posts this week are very sex-centric.

No all good, she's an angel. 25 years a couple weeks ago - I've always been somewhat of a self proclaimed perv but in the nicest of ways. Love the female mind as well as the anatomy but in a very respectful way. :cool:

But I do appreciate the concern Dove. Now let's go out have some really good pizza, drink some of CT's best beers and measure up some 3rdbass's. LOL

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
This was during a tweet us a selfie promotion during the game. Plus it was during a meaningless Diamondbacks game against the Rockies. I don't get the outrage/anger towards them haha

Reaction Score

Don't blame youth for neanderthalish behavior. He's probably been a pig for decades.

Reaction Score
You must have age goggles.
There are two 7.5s, a a couple 6s, and a few 5s. At best.

I am a 45 year old and yes, I probably do have some age goggles but all of these girls are beautiful, in each their own way, to me. Very attractive, young, wholesome American girls / young ladies. Youth always bumps you up the scale a bit.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No all good, she's an angel. 25 years a couple weeks ago - I've always been somewhat of a self proclaimed perv but in the nicest of ways. Love the female mind as well as the anatomy but in a very respectful way. :cool:

Cough, cough, bullsh1t, cough.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I am a 45 year old and yes, I probably do have some age goggles but all of these girls are beautiful, in each their own way, to me. Very attractive, young, wholesome American girls / young ladies. Youth always bumps you up the scale a bit.
I have no idea about wholesome, but I get your drift. I'm looking at these young women with two perspectives. One is I could be these gals grandfather. The other is the perspective I had when I was a young pup eyeing beauties like this as hopeful friends. That second feeling seems recent to me and not 42 years ago pre marriage. Those two viewpoints merge together seamlessly. I have to keep reminding myself that young guy is a person of the past. :(

Reaction Score
Being an old fart my question is; if a young guy flashes an iPhone 6s does he instantly get a date or at least her phone number?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Being an old fart my question is; if a young guy flashes an iPhone 6s does he instantly get a date or at least her phone number?
Probably not. But if he pulls up in a Bentley..........

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You and the Amish both, brother. You and the Amish both.
No kidding! It sucks for the Amish. They have to walk around staring at one of these:

367.jpg

Reaction Score
This was during a tweet us a selfie promotion during the game. Plus it was during a meaningless Diamondbacks game against the Rockies. I don't get the outrage/anger towards them haha
I hear you, but me thinks nowadays any selfie promotion is redundant.

Reaction Score
Lolz, you PC bro? What chapter? That is a strange thing to get butthurt about. Because: 1) the word fat wasn't mentioned once in this thread so that is your own mental projection/ hang up 2) the ratings were average 5 ( at worst) to 6 (above average) , to pretty damn good( 7.5) . So no one was called ugly or whatever other projection you are trying to insinuate. The 1-10 scale, how does it work?

And fishy you got you wish, because, yeah, that is all those girls being lampooned in that video these days do: rate guys. But instead of using a kind 1-10 scale like I did they will simply say " ewww, oh my gawd, I literally cannot"
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox