OT: College Girls at a Baseball Game | The Boneyard

OT: College Girls at a Baseball Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As much as I would like to agree about how this video defines the decline of Western Civilization…
…the video is clearly staged.

Three rows of beautiful women, all taking “selfies” of themselves with churros, hot dogs, and other phallic foods…
…surrounded by empty seats.

Shame on Major League Baseball for perpetuating this sort of misogynistic shhhh.

There is a reason for those empty seats.

Reaction Score
They aren't your ordinary college girl. They are clearly sorority girls

Reaction Score
a sad but true picture of todays society- not just college youth but most adults also

Was at a restaurant recently where a family of four next to us ate their dinner in silence while looking at their respective iPhones...

Reaction Score
I mean, it's a Rockies-Diamondbacks game in late September. Those 2 teams were basically out of contention before the all star break, probably 5% of the crowd that day gave a about what was going on on the field

But yeah, "kids these days" or whatever.

Reaction Score
It is more the blatant self-obsession than being stuck in their phones that is depressing imo.

Reaction Score
What would have shocked the most would be if they were actually watching the game. They fall under the same category as kids, which is why it's a poor idea to spend big bucks on major keague tickets. Rock Cats or Goats or whatever is their best time.

Reaction Score
Shame on Major League Baseball for perpetuating this sort of misogynistic shhhh. There is a reason for those empty seats.
Sure there's a reason. But it sure as heck isn't video of good looking young women holding "phallic" food and doing goofy things with their phones. It probably is that baseball is too slow and boring for today's typical American, with today's technology. And I like it that way. Others can keep baseball. I'll keep my tablet and 10Mb/s Internet connection, thank you.
By the way. Definitely not staged. If it was, how do you explain the fat one on the left? ;)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
So T Mobile runs a contest for fans to tweet their strongest fan photo ("Data Strong Fan of the Game") with the possibility of the winner featured in an upcoming broadcast and somehow this video becomes a commentary about this generation of kids and their self absorption.

I think I'm rubbing off on some of you and not in a good way! :cool:

If I was 45 years younger I'd like the token brunette on the lower right. These girls are cute but they have nothing over the UConn cheerleaders. I'm just getting a jump on the thread we'll see when the season starts.

Reaction Score
You must have age goggles.
There are two 7.5s, a a couple 6s, and a few 5s. At best.
The blonde in the Cardinals hat is a borderline 8. The brown haired girl in the D'backs shirt in the second row is solid. Toward the end her solid set is in evidence.

Reaction Score
The hat and bottom right are the winners. I would have gladly handed them the mau-Churro although they'd be disappointed after seeing their friend in the top row with theirs from the concession.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I find this very disappointing quite honestly!

I mean it starts with 2 girls holding 12" Churro's right out of the gate so my expectations were much different.;)

Respect the churro. Sure, it's nothing more than a stick of deep fried bread rolled in cinnamon sugar, but my goodness, give it the respect it deserves.

Reaction Score
My only issue is these are the type of people at games that catch a foul ball to the face then want to sue the stadium and has mlb discussing putting nets,fences,bullet proof glass etc. down the foul lines. Its really annoying.

Btw those of you judging these women calling them "fat" "5 at best" put up a picture of what youre laying next to at night or stfu! Im looking at you Augustwest.

Reaction Score
In a perfect world, those girls would be allowed to watch a video and rate you old fat bastards.
That's a disturbing opinion of what your perfect world would look like. For comparison, in my perfect world, they weren't wearing any clothes, and my wife was encouraging me to put the video in slo mo.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
TheChamps990411 said:
My only issue is these are the type of people at games that catch a foul ball to the face then want to sue the stadium and has mlb discussing putting nets,fences,bullet proof glass etc. down the foul lines. Its really annoying. Btw those of you judging these women calling them "fat" "5 at best" put up a picture of what youre laying next to at night or stfu! Im looking at you Augustwest.

Lolz, you PC bro? What chapter? That is a strange thing to get butthurt about. Because: 1) the word fat wasn't mentioned once in this thread so that is your own mental projection/ hang up 2) the ratings were average 5 ( at worst) to 6 (above average) , to pretty damn good( 7.5) . So no one was called ugly or whatever other projection you are trying to insinuate. The 1-10 scale, how does it work?

And fishy you got you wish, because, yeah, that is all those girls being lampooned in that video these days do: rate guys. But instead of using a kind 1-10 scale like I did they will simply say " ewww, oh my gawd, I literally cannot"

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam