• Not in public...

Votes: 13 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
OT because it's not specifically about Men's Basketball.

Has this been proposed? It would be cool to know who the fellow Yarders are at games or at the bar etc. If anyone does Graphic Design it might be a cool idea...just throwing it out there, we'll see if it sticks. Maybe we could get a vote involved, maybe donate some proceeds to charity. Thoughts?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
OT because it's not specifically about Men's Basketball.

Has this been proposed? It would be cool to know who the fellow Yarders are at games or at the bar etc. If anyone does Graphic Design it might be a cool idea...just throwing it out there, we'll see if it sticks. Maybe we could get a vote involved, maybe donate some proceeds to charity. Thoughts?

We've done shirts in the past. If there's interest, it'll be done again. If someone cares to design a shirt, I'll get it done, assuming there is sufficient interest. There rarely is enough interest.

BTW - What proxy server are you using?

Reaction Score
I have a few still that I can throw on EBay but not sure anyone could afford them. Back in the day we had a few especially during the golf outings. Classic Tee's!

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
I am just using safari. @mauconnfan how much are you selling them for? I think we can get people involved if marketed properly. Post them and a link when you get a chance and I'll check it out. We may have to update the design if it's been long enough.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
If you do this they should be personalized with the posters handle name on the back...unless you don't want to back up your anonymous postings in person; those who are internet bullies would most likely reject this.

Reaction Score
I am just using safari. @mauconnfan how much are you selling them for? I think we can get people involved if marketed properly. Post them and a link when you get a chance and I'll check it out. We may have to update the design if it's been long enough.

Sorry I was kidding, mine are used and I've kept them all. Different designed from people like Hamster over the years, lots of fun. This is a great idea - who's taking the lead?

Maybe a little different in the "Gas Monkey" concept with some Boneyard stuff top left chest, the Husky maybe bottom right on the shirt and a bone or something on the back? Okay I'm whacked I know.........

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Sorry I was kidding, mine are used and I've kept them all. Different designed from people like Hamster over the years, lots of fun. This is a great idea - who's taking the lead?
Post a few pics Mau

Reaction Score
Post a few pics Mau

I would but they don't fit anymore......

Oh you mean just the shirts? :oops:......I will try to dig them up at some point but honestly while they were nice, we're a "new" BY and need to change the old concept a bit. They were fun though and done very well.

Reaction Score
A classic! The bone has the the word "Boneyard".
IMG_1760.JPG

Reaction Score
I'm definitely in for t-shirts. I believe the last batch was done just before my time.

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
So, this is what I came up with. I didn't have a whole lot of time to tinker with it. Might do that later when I get out of work. Feel free to give suggestions, criticisms...and obviously if anyone else wants to throw in a design. This site isn't bad; they have a few UConn symbols etc. so it looks kind of official. Would be kind of cool to get stickers or something too. Expanding the fanbase/yardbase can only be good for the program.

Reaction Score
You can also load your own images onto that site. Used them before.

Reaction Score
If you do this they should be personalized with the posters handle name on the back...unless you don't want to back up your anonymous postings in person; those who are internet bullies would most likely reject this.
Now that's a Bonehead idea. :) I just couldn't resist.

Reaction Score
Love the bone! Still don't understand why the BY didn't present UC with a bronze bone for the front of Gample when JC retired.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
back.jpg
front.jpg
Something a little different...took the gorilla out

I love this whole idea - and the reverse side is GREAT
I think the front should be different from the usual stuff
Maybe an image of a husky with a chain tied to a stump or a husky on its hind legs barking through a fence - a junkyard dog aspect
I would buy whatever the majority selects
Thanks

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I like it but I suspect you won't get licensing from the University for from logo or wordmark. The work around might be to buy UConn gear and then do a custom print.

I'd go with "We're Dooomed!" on the back in lieu of the "quite frankly" as well.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I realize that the guy is not a professional graphic artist and I'm not even sure why a guy with ten posts is designing tee shirts for us....but those are perfectly awful.

An unholy mix of garish colors, fonts and some licensing issues to boot.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
A classic! The bone has the the word "Boneyard". View attachment 9299

I still have mine, too.

I had a bunch of the 2004s left over in a box, but I can't remember where I put the box.

I think I had about 25 left.

We also had hats and hoodies along the way as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom