OT: - Best Pizza in CT | Page 36 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Pizza in CT

Reaction Score
Travel Channel 's Food Paradise show running Pepe's / Sally's episode right now. Rivalry is between the customers. But we knew that.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
BREAKING: Diamond Stone expected to announce, on November 12, his decision. Sources close to the family say that he's down to Sally's and Pepe's.

Reaction Score
I live in Stamford and think Colony is very overrated. I don't understand it. In Stamford, I would recommend Hope Street Pizza (Greek Style). Best Greek Styple pizza in CT though, is Max Pizza in Bristol. That place is a awesome.

For Greek Pizza, I have not had better than Jordan's in Norwalk. And I really like Town and Country in New Britain as well.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
For Greek Pizza, I have not had better than Jordan's in Norwalk. And I really like Town and Country in New Britain as well.

Town and Country Pizza (New Britain) - OUTSTANDING Greek Style Pizza. The place has been there forver and is particularly well known by the locals. This is really worth a trip for anyone living in Central CT.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
So, is are the Sally's kids selling the business or not? :confused:

Reaction Score
I got on a train in New Haven for a meeting in NYC and 20 minutes into my ride got an email that the meeting was postponed until next week. I got off in Stamford, then back to New Haven and decided to change the course of a day with a pizza. I love Pepe's but I've gotten a lot from the West Hartford branch recently and wanted something else. Sally's didn't open til 4 pm so I went to Modern and got a bacon and clam red pie.

I had never been to Modern before but will definitely be back. I'm gonna give it a couple more trial runs before I commit to this statement, but it might have been the best clam pizza I've ever had.

Reaction Score
Sorry to star a new one and this isn't to do that. I went back fas to check for the original but did;t find it right away so hence here's an add on. I found this article while reading a UConn article so thought I'd post it. I believe someone mentioned this place as their favorite so here's a good article on the history. 2nd oldest in the state to Pepe's.

http://www.nhregister.com/business/...-haven-celebrates-80-years?source=most_viewed

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
I drive by there often. I'll have to try it.

Reaction Score
Can_someone_please_delete_this_thread.jpg

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Nuzzo's of Madison all the way, with Ray's in Niantic coming in at number two. The top five rounds out with Ash Creek (Bridgeport), Pepe's (any of them, they're all good), and Little Rendezvous (Meriden).

Reaction Score
Nuzzo's of Madison all the way, with Ray's in Niantic coming in at number two. The top five rounds out with Ash Creek (Bridgeport), Pepe's (any of them, they're all good), and Little Rendezvous (Meriden).

What the hell is Ash Creek(Bridgeport)?

Reaction Score
Zuppardis is decent but doesn't compare to the top New Haven Spots. In fact I much prefer Papa's (not Papa's II) in Milford to Zuppardis, Since there has been very little BB talk this week I'll ask here. Does anyone know if Omar is practicing this week. If he doesn't play against Coppin State I wonder if we will see him at all this year.

Reaction Score
It was a pizza place. Sadly I just found out "was" is appropriate as they've closed.
Never heard of it, and I've lived in the area for a long time, and thought I knew all of the pizza joints.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Never heard of it, and I've lived in the area for a long time, and thought I knew all of the pizza joints.
I haven't been there in nearly 20 years, so I'm not sure how long ago it was that they closed their doors.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom