App store pop up | The Boneyard

App store pop up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Boneyard is constantly redirecting my iphone to the app store app. It literally happens whenever I browse the forum, making it unreadable. Does anyone have any insight on this?

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Happens to me too the second I go to the BY on my IPhone 6. Totally unusable. If anyone has a fix for this .....

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Don't use your iPhone for a while. It's a known problem.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Boneyard is constantly redirecting my iphone to the app store app. It literally happens whenever I browse the forum, making it unreadable. Does anyone have any insight on this?

I had this problem on my iphone. I turned on "limit ad tracking" in the privacy settings and the problem went away.

Reaction Score
Happens on my iPhone but not on my iPad
This is exactly what happens with me. I thought it was just my phone screwing up but after reading this thread, I feel a lot better.

Reaction Score
I had this problem on my iphone. I turned on "limit ad tracking" in the privacy settings and the problem went away.
We had the same problem on a iPhone5 & iPhone 6. I cleared the history in Safari on both phones and the problem went away.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
It's pissing me off! Took me ten or more times just to read this!

Reaction Score
I set the Limit ad tracking in privacy and that did nothing. I have reset the phone, updated to latest software update, stopped phone pop ups and cleared safari all to no avail. This is so frustrating that I can't use my phone to access this site. I hope an administrator comes with a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom