OT: Anyone else find this the most difficult bracket to pick? | The Boneyard

OT: Anyone else find this the most difficult bracket to pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There have been years I was confident and largely right (1999, 2004, 2008).
There have been years I was confident and largely wrong (2006, 2010).

But I can't remember ever being so damn confused and unsure of my picks as I have been this year.
I don't trust Louisville or anyone else. Duke looks great with Kelly at times, but then they blow it. Gonzaga looks great, but they seem to always choke. The B1G teams are difficult to distinguish. I have little faith in Miami or Kansas. Georgetown can't score. Florida can't win a close game. I mean, I don't see a compelling reason to pick for a team...

Reaction Score
I find myself picking chalk a lot this year compared to others. I'm not really confident in the picks, but I'm not fussing over them for some reason. Probably because it's all BS without UConn.

Reaction Score

But I can't remember ever being so damn confused and unsure of my picks as I have been this year.
I don't trust Louisville or anyone else. Duke looks great with Kelly at times, but then they blow it. Gonzaga looks great, but they seem to always choke. The B1G teams are difficult to distinguish. I have little faith in Miami or Kansas. Georgetown can't score. Florida can't win a close game. I mean, I don't see a compelling reason to pick for a team...
One of the ESPN commentators (maybe Lappas) said that this is a field without a lot of future NBA stars and I think he may be right. It makes it hard to seperate the teams. Who has been really impressive and dominant this year? I can't think of any team. I have Louisville and kansas in the championship game but I wouldn't be shocked if they both lost in the sweet 16.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score

Can't help much as I am finding the same problems as you. One thing I am counting on is that the parity we are seeing this year will result in a lot more upsets. Maybe even a 1-16 upset!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
There's usually one team that, rightly or wrongly (usually wrongly), I feel really good about picking to go all the way.

Not this year. I have no idea. I picked Louisville in one bracket, Ohio State in another.

The other teams I like are Indiana, and Georgetown and Florida -- who likely play each other in the Sweet 16.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
I've got Indiana winning it all. Mostly because I'd like to see Oladipo get to play six more games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmed69

Top Bottom