OT: Academic Fraud at Notre Dame | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Academic Fraud at Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I must pass along something under this thread which i saw in the column to the right..... you know those advertisements that you cannot get rid of.....

Advertisement under this thread...... was an ad for Univ of North Carolina Online MBA program...... with a tagline "The Online MBA Program you probably can't get into!!"

I found this 1. Very funny and 2. Very ironic....... please agree with me that this is FUNNY!!!!!

The darlings of the NCAA with all that integrity...... I think a decade back of Vince Carter..... that was a PR ouchie for UNC..... and then the whitleblower who was chastised up and down and still does not have her due respect..... it was enough to get the NCAA in there.... but they didn't see anything and left...... until the most recent player called them out..... so the NCAA marches right back in!!!!!

Reaction Score
Simply put, football at Notre Dame represents big $. They have a private deal with NBC sports plus the ACC conference. The football team must be fed with athletic players, irregardless of intellectual qualifications. No one wants to watch a team on prime time TV with poor performances. By hook or crook, things happen. ND has a big payroll !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom